Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine Herblore

First banking session (where you allow it to work on its own) takes longer than normal. If you skip it opening the bank the first time and do it manually, that time required is still not done. I'm assuming if it is happening across all herb bots, then it is not bot specific. Try giving it up to ~2 mins to open the bank and start banking after the first run. After that, should run fine.

Looks like it might have been the zoom. I didn't think that would cause an issue because cleaning had no issues fully zoomed in. User error then! Thanks for the quick response! :D

when making prayer pots with amulet of chem.... it will stall trying to withdraw the ranarr pot(unf). Opens bank and then just sits there.

Attachments

• 20180518085228_Divine Herblore.txt
    305.3 KB · Views: 1
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
when making prayer pots with amulet of chem.... it will stall trying to withdraw the ranarr pot(unf). Opens bank and then just sits there.

Looks like it stalls trying to withdraw..

Anything starting like [TRACE][BANK] is client sided. If it says "Cannot find action within...." with [BANK], it has something to do with the client not finding the withdraw/deposit option.

Try closing and restarting both RM and the RS client.

@Serene Everytime i try to run it, it just shows a loading screen on RM. It shows the bot name on the list on the right hand side. But the GUI never appears. Just a loading screen. Started happening recently since ive used this bot a lot before.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
@Serene Everytime i try to run it, it just shows a loading screen on RM. It shows the bot name on the list on the right hand side. But the GUI never appears. Just a loading screen. Started happening recently since ive used this bot a lot before.

Click the icon on the right side. It'll pop up the UI.

Click the icon on the right side. It'll pop up the UI.

I did that. I also tried to go to a different bot page on the RM app and then clicked the icon on the right side. Still loading. I tried once with prem but been trying with the lite version now. not sure if it makes a difference.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I did that. I also tried to go to a different bot page on the RM app and then clicked the icon on the right side. Still loading. I tried once with prem but been trying with the lite version now. not sure if it makes a difference.

It doesn't. Has nothing to do with the bot, if you see a spectre loading symbol and no crash then it has something to do with the client.

It doesn't. Has nothing to do with the bot, if you see a spectre loading symbol and no crash then it has something to do with the client.

Alright. I guess ill try using it again later cuz i just tried again and ig theres something wrong with the client. Ive had it loading for 5 mins now. It logs into the account but doesnt show the GUI. Thanks for the help anyways :)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Alright. I guess ill try using it again later cuz i just tried again and ig theres something wrong with the client. Ive had it loading for 5 mins now. It logs into the account but doesnt show the GUI. Thanks for the help anyways :)

Is there anything in the logs (spectre logs too)? You should just be able to load via the icon when that happens

Is there anything in the logs (spectre logs too)? You should just be able to load via the icon when that happens

This is all i can find in the logs

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\xxx\RuneMate\logs\20180522080154_Divine Herblore Lite.txt
00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
00:04:06 DEBUG Stopping; last status = Loading...