Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Dawg Runespan [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
You really should give the user feedback on if the bot actually stops after the entered time or not.
If they enter 3 as the time to stop. how is that a time :D

Aight go ahead and blame the user :rolleyes:
I literally have in the TextField 00:00:00... So they should be able to see how it's supposed to be... i used to use tray notifications if it was wrong, but not anymore.

I literally have in the TextField 00:00:00... So they should be able to see how it's supposed to be... i used to use tray notifications if it was wrong, but not anymore.

When I started it, the time field was blank, but it's all good now anyway. Thanks for the reply! :)

An added suggestion, island hopping for better xp. :) great job though, like i said works great!
Island hopping is hard to figure out. But I will rewrite this to be faster and stuff.

for some reason in mid levels if I have nature esshounds added with other nods like nebula it will only siphon nature ess hounds even when nebulas give more xp. also if i remove nature esshounds i will just hover over nature esshounds without clicking on them forever.

deez,

try rearranging the list to make the stuff of which is priority at the top of the list and the stuff you don't want it to do as often lower down. that should fix it.

Does it matter which island you're on?

pkNZ4rh.png

NHZ6Hx3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.