Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Dan Summer Garden

dahnae submitted a new resource:

Dan Summer Garden - Best AFK Thieving xp in the game!

Complete the Sorceress Garden using the 1-click method. This is the most AFK thieving method in game and one of the safest way to reach that skill cape!

If you have questions/requests, you can join my discord

Requirements :
  • 65 thieving and Prince Ali Rescue to access the summer garden
  • Have completed the required dialogue to have access to the sorceress garden...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Great bot, I did get the Rocky pet while the bot was running though, unfortunately the bot kept trying to enter the garden with it and the Apprentice was saying you can't enter with a familiar, unfortunately I only realized about 30 minutes later. Hope I don't get banned lol.

All of your bots are absolutely top tier. Can’t thank you enough for the amount of time you’ve saved me! Ran for several hours today without any issues.

Not walking to the garden from the bank, tried resetting the bot a few times and ended up just manually walking. We'll see if it re-stocks stamina's.

No issues with the actual mini game itself, however as mentioned above the whole banking part just doesn’t work - I do have to manually walk back and forth from the bank to the garden. I tried starting it from the bank, and it’ll withdraw what it needs to but will just stand there, so definitely think this needs looking at. Other than that, mini game works flawlessly.

Hi, any options for ironman that have no stamina pots? Currently it just keeps trying with like 6 run energy left and fail due to walking.

Hi, any options for ironman that have no stamina pots? Currently it just keeps trying with like 6 run energy left and fail due to walking.
Why would you want to run this bot on an ironman? It's obviously a terrible method specifically for this reason. Plenty of better thieving methods out there for you.

keeps entering summer garden and stops working , says "null garden" have been charged repeatedly for a bot thats not working :(