Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Dan Summer Garden

I'm running it without staminas, on the mass world (no stams on this iron) and it seems to stop at the tree really often idling for like a full 2 minutes 30 seconds. The bot says "Inside Garden: Running towards tree: Drink stamina" any idea what might be causing it? I have 0 staminas in the inventory in the settings.

would you be able to include the use of energy pots or stam pots (3). the bot will often sip a (4) stam pot then bank and pull out another. the bot ended early and i had 200 stam pot (3)
I'll think about it.

Please add support to bank pet, tp lady doesnt tp you if you have pet out, got a pet mid sleep and wasted 3 hrs of botting just stuck at tp lady saying "please pick up your pet"

Hey, this is a great bot and I appreciate it. I have been using it for a few days now.

I encountered a huge issue today. I set the bot to run for 2 hrs and 58 minutes. The bot did preform and quit operating after that time. However, when I logged into my computer this evening, the bot was still active in runemate(for 17 hours) and had charged me that entire time. In total this cost $1.68, which of course isn't a huge amount, but I hardly feel comfortable running this bot anymore if I am going to be charged way more than what I am actually using it for. This is a shame because I was hoping to use this to 99. Any help here? Is it possible to refund these credits? Screnshots added

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-31 225122.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-31 225122.png
    77.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot 2024-08-31 225135.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-31 225135.png
    55.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Hey, this is a great bot and I appreciate it. I have been using it for a few days now.

I encountered a huge issue today. I set the bot to run for 2 hrs and 58 minutes. The bot did preform and quit operating after that time. However, when I logged into my computer this evening, the bot was still active in runemate(for 17 hours) and had charged me that entire time. In total this cost $1.68, which of course isn't a huge amount, but I hardly feel comfortable running this bot anymore if I am going to be charged way more than what I am actually using it for. This is a shame because I was hoping to use this to 99. Any help here? Is it possible to refund these credits? Screnshots added
I will investigate to see if it was a one-off type of thing or if there's a bug with the stop handler. Will let you know either way