Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Dan Giant Foundry [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, lots of errors after most recent game update. Bot can't detect a cooling method although it worked fine with the ice gloves before. Also seeing 'code branch' error?

Last edited:
Hey, lots of errors after most recent game update. Bot can't detect a cooling method although it worked fine with the ice gloves before. Also seeing 'code branch' error?
Did you restart RM and RL ?

Hey, last couple of times I have used this bot it seems to stop after around 15 mins. Just says " Make sword: wait ( Unspecified reason). Then bot stops as a failsafe. What info do I need to give to help out with this?

Not exactly sure what the bot is waiting for, but I picked the supplies and have everything I need and it just keeps saying waiting on user settings? There is no run button.

Attachments

• 9eb4085bcfce1cf820a8bbcc5ce58cf8.png
    9eb4085bcfce1cf820a8bbcc5ce58cf8.png
    31.5 KB · Views: 10
Bot bug report: When you use rune platebodys as alloy for the crucible, your bot gets stuck on adding the platebodies because a interface comes up saying this is a high valued item, are you sure you wish to use it yes/no. that is where your bot gets stuck, please update it so your bot uses use platebodies as it saves 20k a sword.. over using straight runite bars.

Attachments

• bug2.png
    bug2.png
    70.2 KB · Views: 2
  • bug1.png
    bug1.png
    131 KB · Views: 2
Bot bug report: When you use rune platebodys as alloy for the crucible, your bot gets stuck on adding the platebodies because a interface comes up saying this is a high valued item, are you sure you wish to use it yes/no. that is where your bot gets stuck, please update it so your bot uses use platebodies as it saves 20k a sword.. over using straight runite bars.
To anyone wondering, this was resolved in DMs, the solution is to increase the in-game high alch warning threshold.

On paid version was running into the issue where it wouldn't make the mold and when manually clicking it and eventually got to grabbing the sword it would spam click every action. Tried the restarting PC with no result. Tried the trial version and went smooth up until it going back to spam clicking each action to the point where it was overworking the sword. I feel like I'm setting something up wrong but not sure.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available.

Status
Not open for further replies.