Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Dan Giant Foundry [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, after your recent update you cannot setup the bot in the Runemate interface. There is no settings page appearing

Attachments

• nosetting.PNG
    nosetting.PNG
    17.5 KB · Views: 5
Hey, after your recent update you cannot setup the bot in the Runemate interface. There is no settings page appearing
Hey, I don't know exactly what is causing this, but it seems like the settings from the previous version are incompatible with this version. In the meantime, a way to fix this would be for you to create a new alias in the runemate client (you can use the same login info). This will force the bot to create a new settings file.

Hey, I don't know exactly what is causing this, but it seems like the settings from the previous version are incompatible with this version. In the meantime, a way to fix this would be for you to create a new alias in the runemate client (you can use the same login info). This will force the bot to create a new settings file.
It seems to work now, thanks!

Hi! Would you consider setting up an option of going to the shops in al karid and world hopping to buy armor to then use in the minigame? This is a neiche method but many ironmen use it. They buy from platelegs shop and plateskirt shop then smelt the items and play the minigame. Would be SUPER useful

Hi! Would you consider setting up an option of going to the shops in al karid and world hopping to buy armor to then use in the minigame? This is a neiche method but many ironmen use it. They buy from platelegs shop and plateskirt shop then smelt the items and play the minigame. Would be SUPER useful
Sorry, this request is too niche for me to bother implementing it. However, what you can do is simply buy and bank the armour using Cuppa Shopper AIO before running this bot.

Is this suppose to happen? Wasted money trying to figure how to set it up but it's not running correctly.
upload_2023-6-2_20-45-0.png

Please DM me the logs. Also, there's a trial version of this bot that you should be using when trying it out.

@MinNMax

Is this suppose to happen? Wasted money trying to figure how to set it up but it's not running correctly.
View attachment 12333
Actually, you know what, this is probably just one of those random bugs that gets fixed by restarting your PC, so try that out first (on the trial version, of course)

Jeez, that works. Do you mind refunding for the credits? I will be using it with this bot anyway.

All it says is waiting for user settings. i put the alloy counts in to 28. but it wont start

Status
Not open for further replies.