Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Tempoross

cuppa.drink(java);
Hey, I'm having trouble today, I guess it's Runemate cliente... Could u refund my .32 cents trying to get it to work?
View attachment 11475
Yeah I can send a refund. For future reference for you/anyone else reading this, if a bot is crashing please test using the lite version so you don't get charged repeatedly. I try to keep refunds to a minumum, especially for bugs outside of my control, because we lose 30% on all refunds due to the way transactions are set up.

Either way, sent the refund.

There is an infrequent issue during solo runs where the bot will finish shooting its inventory of fish and then wait by the pool for the energy to deplete when the energy is like 1-3%. It stands there and waits, where in non solo runs would be fine, but for solo no. It just sits there until the game ends in failure. I know that there is a recommendation to run in non solo, but I still prefer solo since it is possible. Now, I wouldn't ask of anything where you would tweak the entire bot logic but rather perhaps, I would request that there be added an idle check somewhere that detects the energy of the boss or if the bot hasn't taken any action for maybe like 10 seconds to take another action.

cuppa.drink(java);
There is an infrequent issue during solo runs where the bot will finish shooting its inventory of fish and then wait by the pool for the energy to deplete when the energy is like 1-3%. It stands there and waits, where in non solo runs would be fine, but for solo no. It just sits there until the game ends in failure. I know that there is a recommendation to run in non solo, but I still prefer solo since it is possible. Now, I wouldn't ask of anything where you would tweak the entire bot logic but rather perhaps, I would request that there be added an idle check somewhere that detects the energy of the boss or if the bot hasn't taken any action for maybe like 10 seconds to take another action.
Yeah this is fair feedback :) As you mentioned, I really don't recommend running the bot solo (I didn't think it would work at all tbh :p ) but if you're overall satisfied by the way it works in solo feel free of course.

I can add logic for this kind of idle check yeah. As even in mass games with many people I've seen a couple of times where just no one is finishing it off and everyone is standing there waiting lol. Will try to add soon.

cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava updated Cuppa Tempoross with a new update entry:

Cuppa Tempoross v1.5.59 Released!

Cuppa Tempoross updated to v1.5.59.

Read the rest of this update entry...

@salmons I made a change in the above update to act as a failsafe for what you mentioned. Basically if the bot idles at the pool too long it'll continue fishing/cooking/loading the cannon. It was a bit tough to test as it's not a situation that happens often, but it should work :)

It was working about 11 hours ago. But as of just a few mins ago i cant seem to start it up. Keeps crashing in the first seconds.
Will try again a bit later.

#Edit
Restarting RuneMate seems to do the trick, at least the "Lite" version works now, will let him finish the round and try the paid version. Only 2 Lvls left.

#Edit2:
Yeah Restarting RuneMate was enough, paid version now also works without problems.

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
It was working about 11 hours ago. But as of just a few mins ago i cant seem to start it up. Keeps crashing in the first seconds.
Will try again a bit later.

#Edit
Restarting RuneMate seems to do the trick, at least the "Lite" version works now, will let him finish the round and try the paid version. Only 2 Lvls left.

#Edit2:
Yeah Restarting RuneMate was enough, paid version now also works without problems.
Hey, yeah it seems like as of the past few weeks there's a bug with Runemate/OSRS itself causing bots to sometimes randomly crash the OSRS game client. It doesn't seem to happen every time, but unfortunately as it's a bug with Runemate it's kind of outside my control.

The Runemate (client) developer Party uploaded this video that may help prevent the OSRS game client from crashing, please try this if it starts happening again:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hey, yeah it seems like as of the past few weeks there's a bug with Runemate/OSRS itself causing bots to sometimes randomly crash the OSRS game client. It doesn't seem to happen every time, but unfortunately as it's a bug with Runemate it's kind of outside my control.

The Runemate (client) developer Party uploaded this video that may help prevent the OSRS game client from crashing, please try this if it starts happening again:

Yeah i understand its out of your control. And i dont give to much shits about not even a dollar in all attempts together. So no worries there.
Im now on to your Anglerfish bot.

Just wanted to follow up on my previous review. The Wintertodt bot i was not using with Runemate and nor was I with this. I read the warning of the Runemate Crashing issue. I solely use Old School Runescape Client when I bot because of the issues.

Its sad that you immediately jump to blaming my end when I was babysitting your bot to help you out. I leave detailed reviews and try to help you make the bot work the best for the People who pay for it and instead of providing assistance you blamed my end.

Thats a Bummer that you're going to make a claim that all bots support shattered relics, but doesn't support what everyone is doing at Tempoross Right now. Any right minded person who isn't botting is using the greedy Gatherer Alchemist and im trying to make it look realistic, but playing in mass groups with the bot you don't get points because of the same thing everyone is using Greedy/Alchemist.

I don't know what else to tell you, but if you're going to blame your paying customers then you are going to have issues keeping people using your bots.

cuppa.drink(java);
@Idkidcanymore I'm genuinely sorry if I came across as harsh in my response. I just try to cover as many bases as possible as these types of issues are usually temporary Runemate bugs which are outside of my control. I recognize my response was a bit verbose and can sound like I'm making excuses, but that's not my intention. I just try to give as much info as possible.

This response is also long, but again, I'm just trying to be thorough in my explanations.

Its sad that you immediately jump to blaming my end when I was babysitting your bot to help you out. I leave detailed reviews and try to help you make the bot work the best for the People who pay for it and instead of providing assistance you blamed my end.
I read the warning of the Runemate Crashing issue. I solely use Old School Runescape Client when I bot because of the issues.
To be completely clear (and kind of to reiterate), I'm not trying to blame you or "your end", just that RuneMate has had some seriously frustrating bugs lately which are out of my control and 90% of the dozen-or-so daily bug reports/angry messages I receive are related to client crashes/temporary caching/RuneLite bugs, so I cover those bases first. I recognize my bots are not flawless and there's always room to improve. I'm sorry if I seem like I'm being repetitive/pointing fingers with my responses.

It sounds like your issue is not caching/crashing/RuneLite related. But I didn't know that before.

Thats a Bummer that you're going to make a claim that all bots support shattered relics, but doesn't support what everyone is doing at Tempoross Right now. Any right minded person who isn't botting is using the greedy Gatherer Alchemist and im trying to make it look realistic, but playing in mass groups with the bot you don't get points because of the same thing everyone is using Greedy/Alchemist.
I added support for Leagues 3 when it first came out, before these metas with different relics were found. I didn't add specific logic for specific relics. I said in the overview exactly what I added to support Leagues 3:
Also supports Leagues 3 (Shattered Relics)
All my bots have been updated to support Leagues 3 (Shattered Relics)! This means that:
  • If a bot is used on a "Leagues III" world & worldhops, it will only attempt to worldhop to other "Leagues III" worlds
  • If a bot gains a Relic fragment in it's inventory while skilling, it will automatically redeem the relic fragment (to save inventory space & prevent any issues while banking)
I only felt it was unfair to consider it a negative in the review as you're the first person to mention it. And I could have added support for specific relic interactions if anyone had requested it earlier (eg. with Cuppa Agility I added support for Yellow Brick Road relic) but as Leagues is only happening for a couple more weeks it doesn't really make sense for the effort to add it now.

Also these aren't excuses on the relics or solo mode, they just aren't something the bot supports. It specifically says in the bot User Interface that the mass/group worlds are recommended and that the bot doesn't work very well solo. As context, this is because RuneMate's mouse struggles with clicking fires while the player is moving, and I recognize this (difficult to fix) shortcoming of the bot, which isn't a big issue in group games. Also solo games require a different method entirely than what this bot does. So it doesn't support solo games.

This is the most complicated bot I've worked on, and honestly I'm just kind of reaching the limits of my ability for what else I'm able to add to the bot. So if the bot doesn't do what you need (solo games/specific relic metas/etc), this just isn't the bot for you.

Sorry again if I came across like I was making excuses or being a dick, or if it seems like I am in this response. Not my intention at all. I've updated my response to the review.

This is a good script, however runemate issues are just too big to use any scripts right now.
My osrs client dissapeared after 30-40mins, I did some research and changed the config thing.

After that, I insta crashed. It made it worse.
I will definitely use this again if the client issue gets fixed!

upload_2022-2-26_14-32-18.png

Last edited:
Sometimes crashes right after starting. And sometimes after a few mins/hours. Getting annoying, even starting other free bots first to test. Not asking for a refund, just wanting to let you know.

So far ive used it for alot of hours already. Gonna continue untill my money runs out.

cuppa.drink(java);
Sometimes crashes right after starting. And sometimes after a few mins/hours. Getting annoying, even starting other free bots first to test. Not asking for a refund, just wanting to let you know.

So far ive used it for alot of hours already. Gonna continue untill my money runs out.
Just to clarify what do you mean by "it crashes"? The osrs game client crashes or the bot does? Do you see an error message?

If it crashes/closes the osrs game client or you see the message "RuneScape has been closed or disconnected", this is a Runemate bug that's outside of my control. Though you can prevent it on your end :) Instructions on this video by the client dev Party:

If it's some other type of crash lemme know and I may be able to help.

Hey I also tried the OSRS runemate crash fix on cuppa tempoross, it didn't work. But your other bots work great, just this one failing!

Great bot man, works wonders and have gotten a ton of useful rewards for my ironman. One small thing I noticed is how it interacts with cat; when fully grown after round ended and its back on shore, it froze and quit due to character staying still for too long. Something must be up with it when kitten turns into a cat or it just happens when it occurs during a round ending? Not sure. Also while boarding, it'll spam right click 'stroke' when the screen is black, or when kitten is on dock still. Overall though amazing bot man, thanks a ton for it!

cuppa.drink(java);
Hey I also tried the OSRS runemate crash fix on cuppa tempoross, it didn't work. But your other bots work great, just this one failing!
To clarify, the OSRS game client is closing? Honestly I don't really know what else to advise besides editing that file in the video unfortunately. If it's any other issue other than the game client crashing, clearing your osrs game cache & restarting osrs/runemate might fix it, or it might be the type of thing that fixes itself after some time, as that seems to happen for some people :p

@cdavies thank you for this feedback :)
One small thing I noticed is how it interacts with cat; when fully grown after round ended and its back on shore, it froze and quit due to character staying still for too long. Something must be up with it when kitten turns into a cat or it just happens when it occurs during a round ending?
Honestly no idea why this would happen but I'll see if I can figure it out. It should just be ignoring fully grown cats but maybe it's getting stuck in a delay.

Also while boarding, it'll spam right click 'stroke' when the screen is black
It's a bit hard for the bot to know when the screen is black actually, but it should be delaying a few seconds after the game ends to prevent this sort of thing. Maybe it's just under certain circumstances? Will see what I can do.

or when kitten is on dock still.
Good catch on this one, my code might be assuming the cat is always reachable (which it isn't at times like this). Will make the bot skip the cat interactions if it's somehow not currently reachable.

To clarify, the OSRS game client is closing? Honestly I don't really know what else to advise besides editing that file in the video unfortunately. If it's any other issue other than the game client crashing, clearing your osrs game cache & restarting osrs/runemate might fix it, or it might be the type of thing that fixes itself after some time, as that seems to happen for some people :p

@cdavies thank you for this feedback :)

Honestly no idea why this would happen but I'll see if I can figure it out. It should just be ignoring fully grown cats but maybe it's getting stuck in a delay.

It's a bit hard for the bot to know when the screen is black actually, but it should be delaying a few seconds after the game ends to prevent this sort of thing. Maybe it's just under certain circumstances? Will see what I can do.

Good catch on this one, my code might be assuming the cat is always reachable (which it isn't at times like this). Will make the bot skip the cat interactions if it's somehow not currently reachable.
Ive tried it a bit more and I wasn't able to replicate the cat one, the other time it just picked up cat and then banked it. One other time I think it just kept it following it.

I think it was trying to stroke it when it was on dock, and then when it took off it kept trying? So maybe the function for stroking was already running and wasnt paused for the few seconds when it went black?

Perfect! Glad to help! :)