Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Tempoross

usually flawless, but past 2-3 days has continuously been getting sub 1k pts. Using it right now and have not gotten any pts in 4 rounds. How do I share a log of the script?

cuppa.drink(java);
usually flawless, but past 2-3 days has continuously been getting sub 1k pts. Using it right now and have not gotten any pts in 4 rounds. How do I share a log of the script?
You can find logs in help > view logs & PM me the relevant file :)

Honestly though, these types of things are usually temporary runemate bugs that fix themselves. Sometimes they fix themself after restarting osrs & runemate, while other times you'll need to clear your osrs game cache (can google for instructions). Feel free to test using the lite version so you don't get charged of course.

Bot needs to be updated! After OSRS update, bot is buggy! It ran extremely smooth pre-update, now it currently continues to "load cannon" by clicking in between both crates on the minimap.

cuppa.drink(java);
Bot needs to be updated! After OSRS update, bot is buggy! It ran extremely smooth pre-update, now it currently continues to "load cannon" by clicking in between both crates on the minimap.
can confirm ... needs an update
The bot itself doesn't need an update, Runemate is partially broken after Wednesday's game update. Client devs have fixed some of the issues so bots will partially work again, but we need to wait for them to fix the remaining issues causing bots to act incorrectly.

The bot itself doesn't need an update, Runemate is partially broken after Wednesday's game update. Client devs have fixed some of the issues so bots will partially work again, but we need to wait for them to fix the remaining issues causing bots to act incorrectly.
how can we follow progress on that ? cant wait to use your tempo bot a bit more

cuppa.drink(java);
how can we follow progress on that ? cant wait to use your tempo bot a bit more
I was going to ask the same thing haha. just so I don't lose $ by testing it before it's up and running again. i searched the forum and couldn't find any threads on it
It's a bit hard to track honestly, but most discussion on this type of stuff happens in Slack. Though I'm not one of the client devs, I try to keep people updated on the status of fixes in my discord server/the runemate discord as well. And status updates.

Pretty much anything important happens with the client (something breaks or is fixed) I'll post in #announcements on my discord server and post a status update on the forums.

I used this script and then tried another on another client and my eyes were opened how absolutely perfect this bot truley is! I wishi I could buy this to i didnt have to pay 7 cents an hour because i will be using this script to train several accounts. do you have a price you would sell a lifetime subscription for?

All in all, it’s a great script and runs quite flawlessly. My only issue that I’ve discovered was when it’s on the plank-walk either running up to the boat or back down, it’ll just stop on the exact same position every time it ran onto the plank walk which can make it look a little peculiar.