Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Tempoross

I am having issues with all your bots working since this last runemate update. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the runemate player and am still getting a null error. I dont know if other bots are working or not...i only use yours at this time. Can anyone confirm if cuppas bots are working today?

cuppa.drink(java);
I am having issues with all your bots working since this last runemate update. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the runemate player and am still getting a null error. I dont know if other bots are working or not...i only use yours at this time. Can anyone confirm if cuppas bots are working today?
Hey, yeah all my bots are currently broken due to last night's Runemate update. I'm working to get them back up asap.
You'll see a post on my profile's status or in the #announcements channel on my discord (in my signature) when fixed.

Hi Cuppa, loved the bot so far. But with the recent update with RuneMate all that happens when I select the bot is it stays on that loading screen of the circle and never starts.. Any ideas?

cuppa.drink(java);
Hi Cuppa, loved the bot so far. But with the recent update with RuneMate all that happens when I select the bot is it stays on that loading screen of the circle and never starts.. Any ideas?
Does this seem to only happen with this bot? Could you try some other (free) bots to test? I assume it's related to the recent update yeah. You might need to uninstall Runemate & reinstall the 64 bit version from Download | RuneMate

Does this seem to only happen with this bot? Could you try some other (free) bots to test? I assume it's related to the recent update yeah. You might need to uninstall Runemate & reinstall the 64 bit version from Download | RuneMate

Yep I tried it with some free bots and it works - this bot and your lava bot don't work.. :(

Yep I tried it with some free bots and it works - this bot and your lava bot don't work.. :(

I'm on a Mac so is there a 64 bit version?

cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava updated Cuppa Tempoross with a new update entry:

Cuppa Tempoross v1.5.47 Released!

Cuppa Tempoross updated to v1.5.47.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm on a Mac so is there a 64 bit version?
Oh I don't think there would be a 64 bit version on mac then.

My best guess would be that you need to download Java 11 now, but I'm not certain how the install flow is on Mac. You might want to join the Runemate discord and ask for help, as I'm not great with debugging installer issues: https://runemate.com/discord

What I’ve noticed sometimes, is that even when the energy is 5% or below, it will still try to run up to the cannons even though it hits 0% once it gets to the top - would be a better call to just have it wait by the spirit pool. On a whole, very decent and useful script!

cuppa.drink(java);
What I’ve noticed sometimes, is that even when the energy is 5% or below, it will still try to run up to the cannons even though it hits 0% once it gets to the top - would be a better call to just have it wait by the spirit pool. On a whole, very decent and useful script!
There is a small tolerance for this situation, I think if the bot isn't doing anything the energy is roughly ~3% it'll automatically go wait by the pool. I can look into tweaking the exact numbers though. Glad it's working well overall :)

All in all, it’s a great script and runs quite flawlessly. My only issue that I’ve discovered was when it’s on the plank-walk either running up to the boat or back down, it’ll just stop on the exact same position every time it ran onto the plank walk which can make it look a little peculiar.

Done around 15 hrs of testing this bot. I can confirm what you have said, works flawlessly, besides the minor bug when walking down the plank from the ship almost every time it will stand still for one-two game ticks half way down the plank walk then continue running down to the nearest fishing hole. This is a little worrisome when all other accounts run straight down the plank so you kind of look like a sore thumb to people paying attention. Also side note, the bot almost reacts too quick when wave attacks come. Majority of the time when using the bot I noticed you will be the first person to tether to the pole which could look a little fishy. Other than that the bot works flawlessly I just would be careful using it for long amounts of time.

cuppa.drink(java);
Done around 15 hrs of testing this bot. I can confirm what you have said, works flawlessly, besides the minor bug when walking down the plank from the ship almost every time it will stand still for one-two game ticks half way down the plank walk then continue running down to the nearest fishing hole. This is a little worrisome when all other accounts run straight down the plank so you kind of look like a sore thumb to people paying attention. Also side note, the bot almost reacts too quick when wave attacks come. Majority of the time when using the bot I noticed you will be the first person to tether to the pole which could look a little fishy. Other than that the bot works flawlessly I just would be careful using it for long amounts of time.
I have noticed the quirk when walking down the plank as well actually. I just really don't know why it happens, I guess maybe just because that's when the bot is moving the mouse from the minimap to the viewport (to get ready to click on the fishing spot)? I'll see if I can do anything about it because I agree it looks awkward.

I have noticed the quirk when walking down the plank as well actually. I just really don't know why it happens, I guess maybe just because that's when the bot is moving the mouse from the minimap to the viewport (to get ready to click on the fishing spot)? I'll see if I can do anything about it because I agree it looks awkward.

I have also noticed recently, it does keep running into fires quite a bit than it used to. It will sometimes avoid the closest fire and just run though it, or sometimes just stand on a fire for a good few seconds.

Tested it after it had been updated, runs into fires around 3-5 times per hour - just runs into them as if there is no buckets of water in the inventory when there’s plenty. Although I’m almost done with fishing, it isn’t the worst thing to happen just makes restocking that little bit more XP wasting.

Hello, iI Just wanted to let you know this is still happening. Im sure you are aware and are trying to resolve it.

It's the only thing I have noticed wrong with it, it's incredible! Almost got 99 will be getting it today so thank you very much!