Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Tempoross

cuppa.drink(java);
Runs great, hit with a ban after 2 days though.
I'm sorry to hear that, but I'm a bit surprised as this bot seems to get very few bans honestly. How much did you use Cuppa Tempoross, and have you used any other bots recently/how much? Just curious

Hey there, it's been great so far! However, one minor thing I noticed is that if I start the bot with a rope already in my inventory, it will say "dropping extra rope" and drop the only rope I have in my inventory, and also not pick up another. It causes me to get hit by the colossal wave if I don't see it happen, and it also looks pretty sketch to just be randomly dropping the only rope I have in my inventory. Not sure how worth it is looking into for, but just thought I'd mention it.

Thanks!

cuppa.drink(java);
Hey there, it's been great so far! However, one minor thing I noticed is that if I start the bot with a rope already in my inventory, it will say "dropping extra rope" and drop the only rope I have in my inventory, and also not pick up another. It causes me to get hit by the colossal wave if I don't see it happen, and it also looks pretty sketch to just be randomly dropping the only rope I have in my inventory. Not sure how worth it is looking into for, but just thought I'd mention it.

Thanks!
Just to clarify, do you have full spirit angler outfit? Since the spirit angler outfit counts as a rope when worn, the bot will drop the rope then.

If not, this is likely a temporary client bug that can be fixed by either restarting both osrs & runemate.

But if that doesn't work you can also try clearing your game cache by:
1) Closing OSRS/Runemate
2) Delete your OSRS game cache folder
3) Open OSRS & Runemate back up

On windows, the OSRS cache can be found by clicking start and pasting into the search bar: %USERPROFILE%\jagexcache\oldschool\LIVE

Just to clarify, do you have full spirit angler outfit? Since the spirit angler outfit counts as a rope when worn, the bot will drop the rope then.

If not, this is likely a temporary client bug that can be fixed by either restarting both osrs & runemate.

Wow, I learned something new today! I had no idea it counted for a rope. I just got the full outfit last night, so that makes sense. Thanks again! Keep up the excellent work.

Runemate Credits Guru
Been using Cuppa's tempoross script on and off for some time now...

Got to say probably the least banable bot i've found so far, if you want to feel safe when botting then this script is the way to go, perfect little script to use in between using more banable scripts to try give your account some "legit play" because honestly, the ban rate here is that good!

Much love as always to Cuppa for providing us with a bot we can truly sit back and relax while using as I've never seen a ban from it after some big hours of use!

cuppa.drink(java);
This wont work since 20.10.2021 runescape update came, lost like 1 euro because this wont climb to ship and wont do anything when i manually press it to climb it to ship.. FIX IT PLS!
Hey! Sorry for the delayed reply, but this wasn't a bug with my bot specifically. All of Runemate was broken earlier today due to today's game update. That being said, the Runemate admins have updated the client and all bots should be fully functional again! Please restart osrs & Runemate to continue botting.

I'm not sure if its just me but when running it seems to be idling a lot before doing anything else? for example when its fished a full pack and cooked them it will idle for a while then go onto the ship and idle again before launching them...

cuppa.drink(java);
I'm not sure if its just me but when running it seems to be idling a lot before doing anything else? for example when its fished a full pack and cooked them it will idle for a while then go onto the ship and idle again before launching them...
I haven't seen this happen, but as no one else has mentioned this to me it's probably caused by some weird temporary Runemate bug. Often these types of bugs will fix themselves by restarting osrs/runemate, maybe restarting your pc. If not, I'm not totally sure what would cause this for you.

I haven't seen this happen, but as no one else has mentioned this to me it's probably caused by some weird temporary Runemate bug. Often these types of bugs will fix themselves by restarting osrs/runemate, maybe restarting your pc. If not, I'm not totally sure what would cause this for you.
figured it out, it was some software on my gaming laptop that is supposed to boost applications, but for some strange reason it slowed Runemate down

@CuppaJava I know there is always a risk of getting banned, but would you say this is one of your safest bots your opinion? You said several people have made it top the top page hiscores running almost 247? If it was your account is there an ideal setting you would run it for every other day? Thanks for the feedback. I'm thinking about running it 4-6 hours a day with a breaks and maybe 1-2 hours of normal playtime on other skills. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Misfits
@CuppaJava I know there is always a risk of getting banned, but would you say this is one of your safest bots your opinion? You said several people have made it top the top page hiscores running almost 247? If it was your account is there an ideal setting you would run it for every other day? Thanks for the feedback. I'm thinking about running it 4-6 hours a day with a breaks and maybe 1-2 hours of normal playtime on other skills. Thoughts?
The ideal break timing is to mirror how you would legit play the task not how everyone else does it... (Following others setups leads to quicker bans by pattern recognition)

cuppa.drink(java);
As Dark Sage said I'd just recommend mirroring a similar play/break style that you think you'd do, at least hypothetically.

Back when this bot was released, people were running it like crazy and only getting manually banned when they reached the top of the highscore list. That being said I think jagex has collected a bit more tempoross bot data by now (not just mine, but on the activity in general), so I don't want to make people too overconfident on it. It's still definitely one of the safer bots though, relatively speaking. But as you said there is always a risk.

If it was your account is there an ideal setting you would run it for every other day?
I don't really think there's such thing as "ideal settings", but when I was running this on my account I went with long-ish playtime and long-ish breaks, relative to the default break handler.

I'm thinking about running it 4-6 hours a day with a breaks and maybe 1-2 hours of normal playtime on other skills. Thoughts?
Roughly speaking, that sounds likely fine to me. But yeah, always a risk :p

Working great boss! Been using this a bit almost every day for over a week with custom personal breaks setup . Working as intended beautifully. Tyvm and keep up the great work.