Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Tempoross

cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava updated Cuppa Tempoross with a new update entry:

Cuppa Tempoross v1.5.22 Released!

Cuppa Tempoross updated to v1.5.22.
  • Even better at avoiding walking into fires (wowee)
  • Fixed issue when infernal harpoon ran out

General bot updates:
  • Fixed an interface issue which would cause the bot to freeze a few seconds when "Run bot with Settings" was clicked
  • Fixed an entirely separate interface issue which caused there to be a delay when clicking the "Reset Settings" button

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Unless I'm doing something wrong, it doesn't enter the boat. The bot works fine otherwise in the minigame, it just doesn't actually get into the minigame. (I only started using it today, so I don't know if the new RS update messed something up)

cuppa.drink(java);
Unless I'm doing something wrong, it doesn't enter the boat. The bot works fine otherwise in the minigame, it just doesn't actually get into the minigame. (I only started using it today, so I don't know if the new RS update messed something up)
This was an issue caused by the game update this morning, but I just released a fix and it should be working again now :)

cuppa.drink(java);
So, can you add a timer? I only know i ran this for two hours because i checked the log on the website.

I didn't notice any hiccups within that two hours i ran it.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I travelled through time just to add this for you a long time ago : peepo:

Mines more of a question, so I see Jagex mentioned this (attached)

Is it best to avoid using until authors figure out a by-pass?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-07-23-19-03-45-09.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-07-23-19-03-45-09.jpg
    519.1 KB · Views: 10
cuppa.drink(java);
Mines more of a question, so I see Jagex mentioned this (attached)

Is it best to avoid using until authors figure out a by-pass?
I get the impression that this is just a change to their visible terms of service, and not necessarily a change that needs to be addressed immediately. That being said, this isn't really something I know a lot about. It's something that only the admins of Runemate would be able to do anything about, and Cloud is aware of the new terms. So if anything is needed I'm sure he'll work on it.

For whatever it's worth, I've continued botting as normal lately despite the terms change.