Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Smelter AIO

After smithing 6 steel bars using the double ammo the bot clicks on the furnace again and clicks make all. It does this 3-4 times an inventory.

definitely can be improved. Using double cannonball mold, it always banked cannonballs. Very inefficient in terms of banking and going back to edge furnace.

cuppa.drink(java);
definitely can be improved. Using double cannonball mold, it always banked cannonballs. Very inefficient in terms of banking and going back to edge furnace.
Hi. Honestly I consider it more efficient to bank the cannonballs; It's one extra click (so it might be not "worth" the thinking for a player) but it's technically more per hour... I think.

For getting back to the furnace, it should click the furnace/bank directly if both are visible. Depending on the furnace you're using you might need to play with the camera (zoom out all the way, try fixed or resizable screen mode, try a bigger window, etc)

I can look into it if you have more details for me to reproduce

Hey there, just wanted to address it here since I do not have Discord to pm you there, but this one has been bugging out for me over the last few days - I'm smelting gold bars to bracelets in Edgeville and after about 10-15 mins the bot stops. The error I see in RuneMate is that it has been idle for +/- 5 min and therefore stopped the bot. It also shows very bot like behavior, as in walking to Edge bank and standing north of the bank for a few sec before going to bank booth and similar behavior when at the furnace, standing afk for 4-5 sec north of furnace room before smelting. It worked well for me about a month ago so weird that this happens now, good bot overall like the rest of your bots!

cuppa.drink(java);
Hey there, just wanted to address it here since I do not have Discord to pm you there, but this one has been bugging out for me over the last few days - I'm smelting gold bars to bracelets in Edgeville and after about 10-15 mins the bot stops. The error I see in RuneMate is that it has been idle for +/- 5 min and therefore stopped the bot. It also shows very bot like behavior, as in walking to Edge bank and standing north of the bank for a few sec before going to bank booth and similar behavior when at the furnace, standing afk for 4-5 sec north of furnace room before smelting. It worked well for me about a month ago so weird that this happens now, good bot overall like the rest of your bots!
Thank you for the info. Can you maybe send me a log (found in Help > View Logs) where these things happened?

For the stopping, issue:
If you are botting with Runemate on Runelite, try disabling all plugins as some can interfere with bots (you can make a separate profile on Runelite with your current plugins saved, for using when not botting).
Otherwise, this sounds like the type of issue that is usually a temporary Runemate bug. You may be able to fix it by restarting OSRS & Runemate before trying the bot again.
Feel free to test using the lite version of the bot so you don't get charged while testing. If the issue persists or this doesn't help, let me know.

For the lag issue:
A few people have reported these strange delays that I can't seem to reproduce. I do have a couple potential ideas what might be causing it though, so I'll try to make some optimizations and see if I can iron out the delays