Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Shopper AIO

hello, could you add deposit box in blast furnace, its so stupid with bank pin to every time you log next world .. and the deposit box is next to chest. tyvm love ur scripts!

trying to make the bot buy between 46-100 at the blast furnace but it is endlessly hopping worlds instead of buying ores. and there are ores at the shop, can you please have a look?

Can I request that the bot be able to go through a dialogue option to access the shop? For this specific instance, there is an NPC named Vanligga Gastfrihet on Jatizso that sells Yak items. However, she does not have a trade option. When you talk to her, she asks, "Wanna buy some yak?". There are two options for responses: (Yes, please) and (No, thanks). You must pick (Yes, please), and then you will open her trade window. There is a bank fairly close with no obstacles. I think this is a fairly simple feature that could possibly benefit other NPC's as well. Thanks!

cuppa.drink(java);
Can I request that the bot be able to go through a dialogue option to access the shop? For this specific instance, there is an NPC named Vanligga Gastfrihet on Jatizso that sells Yak items. However, she does not have a trade option. When you talk to her, she asks, "Wanna buy some yak?". There are two options for responses: (Yes, please) and (No, thanks). You must pick (Yes, please), and then you will open her trade window. There is a bank fairly close with no obstacles. I think this is a fairly simple feature that could possibly benefit other NPC's as well. Thanks!
Yeah I can definitely add this, I'll just have to find a way to make it work for a general case. I suppose add a text box in options where you can put the message to select (and just have it always auto continue/spacebar). I'll try to get to this soonish.

Add a seed shopper?
Olivia in draynor sells yanillian, hamerstone, asgrarian, and jutes!
Great for ironmen or anyone starting birdhouses :)