Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Pickpocket

cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava updated Cuppa Pickpocket with a new update entry:

Cuppa Pickpocket v1.2.34 Released!

Cuppa Pickpocket updated to v1.2.34.

Read the rest of this update entry...

failsafe: bot has been idle for a few minutes and will now stop. it does this randomly and just cuts off
Hey! Sorry for the delayed reply but I think this should be fixed now. There was a couple of odd Runemate bugs yesterday which should be all either fixed or worked around now :)

crashes osrs client/ takes $ every time to fix. easily the most expensive script i've used on this site due to it crashing and charging. gg

cuppa.drink(java);
crashes osrs client/ takes $ every time to fix. easily the most expensive script i've used on this site due to it crashing and charging. gg
My dude, there's even a message that pops up every time someone starts one of my bots:
kPECLd6.png

To reiterate, as of the past few weeks there's a bug with Runemate itself causing bots to sometimes randomly crash the OSRS game client. It doesn't seem to happen every time, but unfortunately it's a bug with Runemate itself it's kind of outside my control.

The Runemate (client) developer Party uploaded this video that may help prevent the OSRS game client from crashing. It was also posted on my discord & my current status. Please try this:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

For future reference, please test using the lite version so you don't get repeatedly charged while testing.

cuppa.drink(java);
used for 3 hours and got banned be careful
I'm sorry to hear you got banned but that's always a risk when botting unfortunately. Which NPC were you thieving? Have you used any other bots within the past few weeks? As it is always possible for jagex to delay bans, they don't usually ban in one session.

Either way, sorry again to hear it.

Been using this boy for a good few days now, mostly works fine bar losing XP because for some reason it will always try and right click the knight when there a quite a few people, meaning there it sits there for a few seconds trying to find the action to pickpocket Ardougne Knight. All in all though, wonderful bot nonetheless.
- A recommendation would be to open the coin pouches when and if the player is stunned as I’ve noticed I get the “You need to empty your coin pouch before you can continue pickpocketing” quite often

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
for some reason it will always try and right click the knight when there a quite a few people, meaning there it sits there for a few seconds trying to find the action to pickpocket
Yeah this is a bit of a Runemate quirk tbh, sometimes it doesn't know it can just left click in big stacks. Glad it doesn't happen too often though.

I get the “You need to empty your coin pouch before you can continue pickpocketing” quite often
Just to clarify this is intentional, the bot could theoretically know exactly when it has full pouches, but I have the bot sometimes pickpocket a bit longer to simulate not realising it's full. But either way I could look into it randomly opening pouches while stunned more often :) Will add to my list

issue with the banking after the update, not opening the bank only stood's there and mouse is located at run button

cuppa.drink(java);
issue with the banking after the update, not opening the bank only stood's there and mouse is located at run button
Sorry for the late reply, just got home. Runemate is currently partially broken after today's game update.

Hopefully admins will have it fixed soon, the best place to check more info would be the Runemate discord.

Sorry for the late reply, just got home. Runemate is currently partially broken after today's game update.

Hopefully admins will have it fixed soon, the best place to check more info would be the Runemate discord.

Aye sir no worries pay for the use

Hello!

Firstly thank you for this bot, its trully amazing!

Since the inventory update i've been notecing a perticular issue. I always use your bot to pickpocket elves in Prifddinas, and never had any real issues. But now, the bot just seems to randomly bank even when i have plenty of food left (wines). It just banks the food and dodgy necklesses and withdraws new ones.

cuppa.drink(java);
Hello!

Firstly thank you for this bot, its trully amazing!

Since the inventory update i've been notecing a perticular issue. I always use your bot to pickpocket elves in Prifddinas, and never had any real issues. But now, the bot just seems to randomly bank even when i have plenty of food left (wines). It just banks the food and dodgy necklesses and withdraws new ones.
Hmm... I can't really think of anything that should be causing this tbh. I haven't changed anything with the pickpocket recently, though of course it is possible this is a side effect from Jagex's update.

Does it seem to happen often? Honestly I don't have an account ready currently with access to prif so I'm kinda hoping this is a temporary quirk haha. Could you try clearing your osrs game cache & restarting osrs/rm and maybe it'll be more consistent again? If it does keep happening you could also pm me (on rm or discord) a log from the session and let me know roughly when it seems to happen.

Hmm... I can't really think of anything that should be causing this tbh. I haven't changed anything with the pickpocket recently, though of course it is possible this is a side effect from Jagex's update.

Does it seem to happen often? Honestly I don't have an account ready currently with access to prif so I'm kinda hoping this is a temporary quirk haha. Could you try clearing your osrs game cache & restarting osrs/rm and maybe it'll be more consistent again? If it does keep happening you could also pm me (on rm or discord) a log from the session and let me know roughly when it seems to happen.

I think it happend around 2 times in 30 minutes or something like that and im really not sure what triggers it. I'll try to do what you said in the following days and i'll send you the log file in case it happens again :)