Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Pickpocket

cuppa.drink(java);
Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
it just keeps hopping then turns off for being idle even when started on a world with ardy splashing
That's a strange one, I'm using it right now on my main and it seems to be working correctly. I can think of something that might be causing this for some users though (basically it might be not noticing the NPC and hopping too soon), I'll make it double check instead.

as of the last update i hit 95 thieving, and instantly my xp dropped from 140k xp p/h to 90k and im noticing extremely slow clicks

cuppa.drink(java);
as of the last update i hit 95 thieving, and instantly my xp dropped from 140k xp p/h to 90k and im noticing extremely slow clicks
Just to clarify, did this xp drop/click slowdown happen after 95 thieving specifically or after the update?

Hey Cuppa, Meant to post this morning but it seems since the most recent update that after filling the coin pouches (on guards) It just spams trying to continue pickpocketing the guards instead of opening the pouches. Would you look into it? I tried messing around with the settings to make sure it wasn't something on my end but I don't believe it is as it seemed to work perfect last week. Thanks!

cuppa.drink(java);
Hey Cuppa, Meant to post this morning but it seems since the most recent update that after filling the coin pouches (on guards) It just spams trying to continue pickpocketing the guards instead of opening the pouches. Would you look into it? I tried messing around with the settings to make sure it wasn't something on my end but I don't believe it is as it seemed to work perfect last week. Thanks!
Yeah this is a Runemate issue unfortunately. Admins are looking into it :)

Yeah this is a Runemate issue unfortunately. Admins are looking into it :)
I tried it again tonight to no avail. So I switched to master farmers but it seemed as though it wasnt dropping some of the junk seeds. It also was unable to locate my dodgy necklace in my inv. I did try to delete cache and restart the runemate app. I can provide logs if needed.

cuppa.drink(java);
I tried it again tonight to no avail. So I switched to master farmers but it seemed as though it wasnt dropping some of the junk seeds. It also was unable to locate my dodgy necklace in my inv. I did try to delete cache and restart the runemate app. I can provide logs if needed.
Hmm, I do still think this is a Runemate issue, but it's one that's a bit tough to explain. I think the issue is related to a bug where runemate sometimes has trouble detecting members items:
This is a known, rare bug with Runemate. It doesn't happen often, and it should fix itself when you restart OSRS & Runemate.

For context, the issue here is that Runemate can glitch and be unable to find members items under the precise circumstances: a bot is started while logged out, Runemate tries to log into a F2P world, and then logs into a P2P world after. It may also be possible in some other situations when running a F2P & P2P bot on the same Runemate instance. This bug has been brought to the attention of Runemate admins: If the bot chooses a P2P world to log into on login screen, it will mess up Inventory queries during the run returning only "Members object" even in P2P worlds. (#408) · Issues · RuneMate / Community · GitLab

I'm not sure exactly what advice to give, but if you're running a f2p account at the same time that may be related.

Hmm, I do still think this is a Runemate issue, but it's one that's a bit tough to explain. I think the issue is related to a bug where runemate sometimes has trouble detecting members items:

I'm not sure exactly what advice to give, but if you're running a f2p account at the same time that may be related.

thank you for the timely response (as always). :) what I’ll try and start doing is running my f2p account separately and give feedback at that point!

4/5
Great script by a great developer. I have 2 issues that I would like to bring up.
1. In some of the houses in Ardy I noticed that it would open, shut, open, shut, open, shut the door just a few times in between pickpocketing the Ardy Knight. I had about 8 or 9 lines in the game where it said "The door seems to be stuck"
2. When pickpocketing Ardy Knights inside the bank only the bot seems to misclick the knight and walk outside the bank, then the mouse would hover over the run energy and not go back to pickpocketing until the path was walked all the way out

Ive only tried this script on ardy knights, and so far I have only used scripts by Cuppa and haven't received a ban. I really like this developer.

EDIT: I understand that some "glitches" occur during some bots because of runemate updating if this is one of those then I change my rating from 4/5 to 5/5