Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Pickpocket

cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava updated Cuppa Pickpocket with a new update entry:

Cuppa Pickpocket v1.2.5 Released!

Cuppa Pickpocket updated to v1.2.5.
- a lot of small changes
- bot no longer collects Jugs of wine in Vyre east Sepulchre location (they take too long to collect)
- bot now requires Vyrewatch noble outfit in Vyre east Sepulchre location (makes the bot less prone to dying)
- added FOUR new locations when thieving Elves, very close to the banks. Now you decide which you like best :)
- will now always treat wine as food as elves

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
Working like a charm!
Just wondering if it's possible to add gem bag feature to Tzhaar-Hurs?
It is possible, honestly I haven't used the bot much at Tzhaar-Hurs so I didn't even think about it :p

I'll look into it and I'll tag you when I can get it done :)

It is possible, honestly I haven't used the bot much at Tzhaar-Hurs so I didn't even think about it :p

I'll look into it and I'll tag you when I can get it done :)
Far too kind, can't promote you enough for your scripts!
A bit offtopic for this one, but while I'm here; wondering if it was possible for ShopperAIO to also support the gem bag @ Tzhaar shop :)

Runemate Credits Guru
What can I say, been using this script for some time and it's pretty much flawless, well worth the money and by far the best thieving script you will find out there 100%!
(Believe me I've tried them premium and all!)

There's no need for me to update this review at any point because Cuppa is very prompt on updates etc and like I said, it's flawless - you got to try it!

Much love and god bless.
O.G

cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava updated Cuppa Pickpocket with a new update entry:

Cuppa Pickpocket v1.2.9 Released!

Cuppa Pickpocket updated to v1.2.9.
- fixed up the HAM pickpocketing logic a bit, helping it avoid getting stuck/lost
- bot can now use the gem bag at tzaars

Read the rest of this update entry...

@ronkelman I've made it so that the bot can empty/use a gem back at tzaars. Please let me know if there's any issues as I couldn't access tzaars to test right now :p

I'll look into adding it for the shopper, it's honestly just kinda lower priority as I don't work on shopper code much anymore

cuppa.drink(java);
A bit on the slow side, would be nice if it could pickpocket at the fastest rate
I've never been told that before o_O But I can take another look at it. Click speed does also change slightly depending on current click speed modifier (to make the bot more "human"), so it's possible it was on a slower modifier?

Also please make sure NPC attack option is hidden/right click only, and you can try disabling "Smart clicking" as that may make it a bit faster.

Smart clicking off with attack hidden

It's a good bot, but a 10-20% speed increase would make it better :'D

cuppa.drink(java);
There's a pretty tight amount of wiggle room in the code already honestly, but I'll see what I can do. I'll reduce the delays slightly for the next update :)

Doesn't withdraw food from the bank, just sits there staring at the open bank. I withdraw it manually and off it goes. Not sure what the issue is.