Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Pickpocket

Hey CuppaJava, I'm currently trying your free 1 hour trial version and it is working amazingly at vyres. I will most likely upgrade to the paid version, but I was wondering if you would accept osrs gp? I was also wondering if there was an option to pay a 1 time fee in order to use the bot endlessly instead of pay every hour? I'm pretty new to this all so just curious. Thanks for trial! =D

cuppa.drink(java);
Hey CuppaJava, I'm currently trying your free 1 hour trial version and it is working amazingly at vyres. I will most likely upgrade to the paid version, but I was wondering if you would accept osrs gp? I was also wondering if there was an option to pay a 1 time fee in order to use the bot endlessly instead of pay every hour? I'm pretty new to this all so just curious. Thanks for trial! =D
Glad it's working well so far :) I don't really sell credits for GP, but the most active place to buy runemate credits through GP would likely be the runemate discord's #credits channel.

Unfortunately RM doesn't support one time purchases properly, so to keep things simple I just stick with their hourly system. I try to keep my bot prices on the lower side though, so it's not as bad per hour :)

Glad it's working well so far :) I don't really sell credits for GP, but the most active place to buy runemate credits through GP would likely be the runemate discord's #credits channel.

Unfortunately RM doesn't support one time purchases properly, so to keep things simple I just stick with their hourly system. I try to keep my bot prices on the lower side though, so it's not as bad per hour :)
Thank you for the quick reply I will check out their discord!

bot is not working for me now, last two days worked perfectly. Now it just doesnt start to do anything when is press "run with these settings", clickspeed modifier stays at 0, is there something i should do?

cuppa.drink(java);
bot is not working for me now, last two days worked perfectly. Now it just doesnt start to do anything when is press "run with these settings", clickspeed modifier stays at 0, is there something i should do?
Runemate is currently broken due to a game update. Cloud is working on it and it should be fixed soon

cuppa.drink(java);
Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava updated Cuppa Pickpocket with a new update entry:

Cuppa Pickpocket v1.1.15 Released!

Cuppa Pickpocket updated to v1.1.15.
  • If thieving Ardy Knights in the Splashing Tile, the bot will automatically stop thieving the knight if the splasher stops splashing for ~10 seconds (randomized). This is to avoid players reporting you for thieving while the splasher is telling everyone to get off.
  • Some random other small fixes and tweaks

General bot updates:
  • Fixed an interface issue which would cause the bot to freeze a few seconds when "Run bot with Settings" was clicked
  • Fixed an entirely separate interface issue which caused there to be a delay when clicking the "Reset Settings" button

Read the rest of this update entry...

Apparently there's a bug I just introduced in Cuppa Pickpocket, where if pickpocketing any NPC besides the Ardy Knight @ the Splashing Tile it might bug out and keep trying to worldhop. Sorry. Will get a fix out ASAP.

cuppa.drink(java);
your bots are perfect. but master farmer in farming guild doesnt work any more. it always hop worlds every 10sec
Yes sir, sorry about that. In my last update I introduced a big bug in the bot. I have a fix in queue, just trying to get admins to approve the fix asap :)

cuppa.drink(java);
Cuppa,

Keep up the fantastic work man. Really awesome on all of them.
Possibility to implement gloves of silence?

Kind regards
This has been requested a few times, and it's honestly a pretty small bonus (and you're usually better off using the Rogue's equipment/gloves than the gloves of silence). I can look into it though

cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava updated Cuppa Pickpocket with a new update entry:

Cuppa Pickpocket v1.2.0 Released!

Cuppa Pickpocket updated to v1.2.0.
Big Update!
- added shadow veil spell support (can use runes, combination runes, rune pouch, staves or combination staves)
- added new Vyre pickpocketing location! Now supports banking at Hallowed Sepulchre bank, which is more common with real players.
- added option to worldhop if another player is thieving the same Vyre
- added seed box support for master farmer (will automatically use if in inventory)
- interface update: shows more runtime stats (pickpockets per hour, stuns mitigated by dodgy necklaces or shadow veil)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited: