Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Motherlode Mine

Just wanted to take my time to comment.

This script is VERY well written. The logic behind pretty much everything the bot does is very human-like.

I am going to run this everyday till 99.

Does this work with the RuneLite client? I'm trying it out right now and when I start the bot, it just runs to the designated area I've selected and just stands there after, never mining.

Edit: I followed that link to resolve the crashing issue, and nothing I'm doing seems to fix it. This is occurring with the Runelite client and the regular OSRS client, which is unfortunate because I just paid money so that I could use the client with RuneMate and nothing seems to be working with it or the regular client :(

Last edited:
Runs very smooth - the only thing cold be changed its when you have game bag - bot is depositing ores one by one instead all like w/o gem bag.
Bank autofill on so ezpz.

cuppa.drink(java);
Does this work with the RuneLite client? I'm trying it out right now and when I start the bot, it just runs to the designated area I've selected and just stands there after, never mining.

Edit: I followed that link to resolve the crashing issue, and nothing I'm doing seems to fix it. This is occurring with the Runelite client and the regular OSRS client, which is unfortunate because I just paid money so that I could use the client with RuneMate and nothing seems to be working with it or the regular client :(
Unfortunately these are runemate bugs I can't do a lot about. I don't recommend using runelite right now as it's buggy. You followed the link to fix the crashing issue? Edited the .pem file, saved and restarted both?

Sorry this is a very late reply, I didn't see this until now. Did you get it fixed?

I Love this bot I'm currently using it an hour or less a day due to the fact that I already got my first ban a few months ago. what settings is everyone using for trying to be as lowkey as possible? is there anything cuppa recommends?

cuppa.drink(java);
I Love this bot I'm currently using it an hour or less a day due to the fact that I already got my first ban a few months ago. what settings is everyone using for trying to be as lowkey as possible? is there anything cuppa recommends?
It's hard to recommend specifics, but the general advice is just to bot similar hours to what you'd play and switch up activities from time to time. Unlock the upper area when you can & I usually use the west area when using this bot personally.

Please do keep in mind I usually don't recommend botting on previously temp banned accounts as jagex does usually watch them closer and the next ban will be a perm. But I do hope it keeps working well for you if you decide to keep going!

The bot works well, but unfortunately it won't work at the official client after taking a break. It couldn't press the "Play now" button on the official client so it just sat there idle for hours, which was unfortunate for me to have spent a few pennies without the bot doing its job.

cuppa.drink(java);
The bot works well, but unfortunately it won't work at the official client after taking a break. It couldn't press the "Play now" button on the official client so it just sat there idle for hours, which was unfortunate for me to have spent a few pennies without the bot doing its job.
Hey, I see you're having odd issues with a couple bots. Might be a weird temporary Runemate bug, I'll PM you :)