Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Miner AIO

Would it be possible to add a feature for mining ratios? Like say mining 4 coal to 1 adamant ore so I can smelt a bar. When I add coal and adamantite to the list to mine from, it just mines coal and barely any adamantite.

cuppa.drink(java);
Would it be possible to add a feature for mining ratios? Like say mining 4 coal to 1 adamant ore so I can smelt a bar. When I add coal and adamantite to the list to mine from, it just mines coal and barely any adamantite.
This is a bit of a tough one because the style of play is so drastically different between mining coal and mining adamantite. It'd be hard for the bot to balance effectively

I think it's best to just do one first (say coal) and then do the other in a separate session, eg with world hopping for adamantite

This one times out on me. It will mine a few things and then idle for 5 minutes then stop the bot. It does this in all locations and at different times. Any ideas on how to fix?

cuppa.drink(java);
This one times out on me. It will mine a few things and then idle for 5 minutes then stop the bot. It does this in all locations and at different times. Any ideas on how to fix?
not sure what to recommend here besides the classic: restart osrs & runemate, disable plugins which may interfere and test using the trial so you dont get charged. if it persists please dm me a log (found in help > view logs) where this happened

Tried to do some due diligence before posting in case it has been mentioned but I couldn't find anything. Is it possible to add the Arzinian Mine for gold mining? Or is there logic to how the mine works that makes it not worth adding? No worries if not, I just found it curious that there doesn't appear to be any bot that does the area with the best gold ore location in the game.

cuppa.drink(java);
Tried to do some due diligence before posting in case it has been mentioned but I couldn't find anything. Is it possible to add the Arzinian Mine for gold mining? Or is there logic to how the mine works that makes it not worth adding? No worries if not, I just found it curious that there doesn't appear to be any bot that does the area with the best gold ore location in the game.
Yeah I did look into it before, though I kinda forget the details. I think it's just a very niche location with somewhat special logic required so it's not common to support. I think a lot of ironmen just buy gold ore from the ore shop too if i'm not mistaken

cuppa.drink(java);
Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
cuppajava updated Cuppa Miner AIO with a new update entry:

Cuppa Miner AIO v1.7.11 Released!

Cuppa Miner AIO updated to v1.7.11.
- added Crashed Stars to list of powermine-able rocks (you'll need to be near a shooting star; It'll mine it until it's depleted. Click reset bot settings if it isn't showing up)
- fixed an uncommon but long standing issue filling waterskins at the desert fountain
- added a display for current "root coordinate" to progress log

Read the rest of this update entry...

xyz

@cuppajava When mining crashed stars the bot just shuts itself off instead of pausing or something when the star is finished. If you have only 20-30 minutes of mining time then you're effectively wasting half of the hour of pay.

cuppa.drink(java);
@cuppajava When mining crashed stars the bot just shuts itself off instead of pausing or something when the star is finished. If you have only 20-30 minutes of mining time then you're effectively wasting half of the hour of pay.
Yeah the feature was a bit shoehorned in and meant to be used while babysitting the bot. I don't want to let it idle too long after in case it just ends up ticking over into the next hour, but someone mentioned I should make it idle 5 minutes before stopping. Would that be good?

xyz

Yeah the feature was a bit shoehorned in and meant to be used while babysitting the bot. I don't want to let it idle too long after in case it just ends up ticking over into the next hour, but someone mentioned I should make it idle 5 minutes before stopping. Would that be good?
Yeah that would be better. But how about a pathing star mining bot? Doesn't seem like there is one currently. Just a thought, if possible.

cuppa.drink(java);
Yeah that would be better. But how about a pathing star mining bot? Doesn't seem like there is one currently. Just a thought, if possible.
As of the last update it should stop after idling 5 minutes instead

A full shooting star bot would be cool but I don't have any plans at the moment honestly. I think another author is actually working on one though, so it could come to Runemate eventually :)