Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Miner AIO

Hey, unfortunately this is a Runemate error that I don't really know a lot about. Usually these types of errors fix themselves by restarting osrs/RM, or possibly restarting your PC. But it can also be an issue with the firewall, or your antivirus, or something else. But this isn't an error message from my bot so I don't know much about it.

You can post on the Runemate discord and someone may be able to help: https://runemate.com/discord

But as you've noticed, the way runemate works is that it charges when an instances is started & each subsequent hour so please don't run premium bots repeatedly when they're giving you issues; please test using the lite version so you don't get charged.

Fair, I appreciate the help, I should have been more clear. Your bot runs very cleanly it's Runemate that's the problem. LOL

I can't seem to get the bot to fletch my Amethyst into Dart Tips. Is there a clickable option I am missing. I usually leave my chisel next to my gem back in inv, could that be the reason why?

cuppa.drink(java);
I can't seem to get the bot to fletch my Amethyst into Dart Tips. Is there a clickable option I am missing. I usually leave my chisel next to my gem back in inv, could that be the reason why?
If I recall correctly there's no option that needs to be clicked, it should just automatically do so if you have the chisel in inv & also have the level to craft them (89 crafting). Has the bot done that correctly for you in the past? Is this a different account?

It's possible this is some weird runemate bug (or bug in my logic), or a plugin interfering, but it's kind of hard to know.

Is the bot just banking the amethyst for you now?

If I recall correctly there's no option that needs to be clicked, it should just automatically do so if you have the chisel in inv & also have the level to craft them (89 crafting). Has the bot done that correctly for you in the past? Is this a different account?

It's possible this is some weird runemate bug (or bug in my logic), or a plugin interfering, but it's kind of hard to know.

Is the bot just banking the amethyst for you now?

Yes, it will just bank the amethyst. And sorry I don't have the level for dart tips, just arrow which is a lower crafting level. I tried leaving the chisel in my inv and it does nothing with it. It has never used the chisel to make tips.

cuppa.drink(java);
Yes, it will just bank the amethyst. And sorry I don't have the level for dart tips, just arrow which is a lower crafting level. I tried leaving the chisel in my inv and it does nothing with it. It has never used the chisel to make tips.
Ah okay that'd be the reason then, the bot is currently set up to only create dart tips if it has the level and a chisel. I guess I could add logic to make arrow tips if it has the level for that but not dart tips, but that's pretty niche honestly.

It might be worth just banking them for now (and then you can craft them or whatever you'd like), and setting it up to make dart tips when you've got the level for it

cuppa.drink(java);
Last edited:
The bot stops working from yesterday, I'm trying to mine iron ore and it moves correctly to the bank and to the spot but never clicks the ore

cuppa.drink(java);
The bot stops working from yesterday, I'm trying to mine iron ore and it moves correctly to the bank and to the spot but never clicks the ore
Yeah, jagex changed the names of all ore rocks in the game this morning so the bot is currently broken.

Will have fixed in the next update (pretty soon)

cuppa.drink(java);
Does this support circlet of water for mining in the desert?
If you're using the circlet of water, you can just disable the waterskin handler and it won't do anything different. Or you could have 1 waterskin in your inv & wear the circlet and have the bot stop when all waterskins are depleted, as it'll use the circlet charges first (I think)

work like a charm , since tuesday bot is useless but i saw you guys we're working on it. I be following the developpement. Thanks you !

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
work like a charm , since tuesday bot is useless but i saw you guys we're working on it. I be following the developpement. Thanks you !
Hi, the bot broke due to a recent game update but I fixed it and it should be working now. Can you try again and/or provide more detail on what isn't working?

HI, thanks for the update, i just mine a full inventory without problem but when it's time to bank the bot head in varrock village near the pub and the prison cell near west varrock bank and stand there. Should go banking to varrock east bank since it's the east varrock mine.

Now for the west Varrock mine the script actually does the same. Fill up the inventory and head to the bank but once it bank, it goes for a walk, from the west varrock bank to the champion guild near east mine and then goes back to west mine and fill up an inventory. then it does repeat the process.

it does a very long detour to go back at mine and kinda bug into the wall when it's time to go back at the bank.

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
Bot is awesome!!

Any chance you could add Dondakan's mine for gold mining?
I do appreciate the kind words :)

I did take a close look at Dondakan's mine, and it's an interesting method, but honestly I think it's slightly complicated to add and probably not super widely useful tbh. Even on an ironman I assume you're probably best off buying gold from ordan using Cuppa Shopper?