Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Miner AIO

Would it be possible to add the Weiss Salts + Basalt? Salts are a stackable source and don't need any banking, Basalts can be noted with Snowflake npc upstairs

cuppa.drink(java);
Would it be possible to add the Weiss Salts + Basalt? Salts are a stackable source and don't need any banking, Basalts can be noted with Snowflake npc upstairs
This has been requested a few times. Honestly the main issue is that I don't have the pre-req quests done, so it's kind of difficult for me to code for/test (also it's a little bit low priority). But like I said it has been requested a few times so I'll take another look into it.

cuppa.drink(java);
cuppa.drink(java);
Im almost 92 mining for amethyst, will this bot cut them into darts? Or does it just bank?
If you have a chisel in the inventory & the crafting level required, it'll automatically fletch them into dart tips yeah.

cuppa.drink(java);
got stuck loading on 50% and took 24c from me
Yeah apparently there's an issue with Runemate compiling my bots, I don't really know why. It's out of my hands unfortunately but hopefully admins will have it fixed/more info for me to fix it soon.

I'll refund your 3 sessions now.

Failed to bind to the game client because of a notbound exception, I have spent well over 2$ trying to trouble shoot this. Someone help me please.

cuppa.drink(java);
Failed to bind to the game client because of a notbound exception, I have spent well over 2$ trying to trouble shoot this. Someone help me please.
Hey, unfortunately this is a Runemate error that I don't really know a lot about. Usually these types of errors fix themselves by restarting osrs/RM, or possibly restarting your PC. But it can also be an issue with the firewall, or your antivirus, or something else. But this isn't an error message from my bot so I don't know much about it.

You can post on the Runemate discord and someone may be able to help: https://runemate.com/discord

But as you've noticed, the way runemate works is that it charges when an instances is started & each subsequent hour so please don't run premium bots repeatedly when they're giving you issues; please test using the lite version so you don't get charged.