Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Miner AIO

Worked great yesterday, but today my bot (skiller, no combat) has his pickaxe in his inv, but everytime he powermines and he drops the ore, he drops his pickaxe and it triggers a no pickaxe error.

cuppa.drink(java);
Worked great yesterday, but today my bot (skiller, no combat) has his pickaxe in his inv, but everytime he powermines and he drops the ore, he drops his pickaxe and it triggers a no pickaxe error.
Sorry for the late reply, just got home. Runemate is currently partially broken after today's game update. Specifically inventory functions are acting weird, including clicking items.

Hopefully admins will have it fixed soon, the best place to check more info would be the Runemate discord.

Hello, can I request a code that will mine iron and coal then superheat and deposit into box in mining guild? I am sure many would use it for cannon balls.

Hi, could you add an option that you wear the circlet of water for sandstone mining? It removes the need for waterskins

cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava updated Cuppa MinerAIO with a new update entry:

Cuppa MinerAIO v1.6.56 Released!

Cuppa MinerAIO updated to v1.6.56.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, could you add an option that you wear the circlet of water for sandstone mining? It removes the need for waterskins
right, i forgot this got added. i can look into adding it. in the meantime, this might sound a bit silly but can you try keeping one full waterskin in your inv while wearing the circlet? i assume the waterskin will get used up after the circlet, so the bot will see the filled waterskin the whole time and not stop until they're both used

(or you can just turn off the waterskin handler)

Amethyst (not in extended, not tried as I don't have access) doesn't work. It just clicks south repeatedly and does nothing else.

When I'm mining iron I will bank and go back to the same spot, and almost always when I've dropped something such as a clue scroll, it picks it up again when I go back to the spot. Watched over 6 banking cycles in a row of this happening. A human would never do that so this could cause a ban if left unchecked.

cuppa.drink(java);
When I'm mining iron I will bank and go back to the same spot, and almost always when I've dropped something such as a clue scroll, it picks it up again when I go back to the spot. Watched over 6 banking cycles in a row of this happening. A human would never do that so this could cause a ban if left unchecked.
Strange, I've never seen this before... Maybe something changed with Runemate's backend. I'll take a look and see what I can do, thank you.