Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Miner AIO

cuppa.drink(java);
Dear cuppajava

today i used your bot of cuppa minerAIO, the bot say i used 1hr 3 minutes only, also i set the bot stop after 3 hrs, but it counts me 13hrs, and paid 12hrs for nothing, may you please refund and check the stop bot timer, it seems not working properly, and i have screen capture for the problem, thank you
Hi, I don't think this is an issue with my bot as the stop/pause/mouse buttons (at the top) look like they're greyed out here, so my bot has already stopped executing. This seems to be some sort of issue with Runemate, though I don't know what.

I can refund you either way, but can you send a screenshot of the transaction from (https://www.runemate.com/community/adcredits/) just so I can verify the amount?

Too much fun
The only suggestions I can make from using this mining program are can you make it to where it can use the deposit box in mining guild, and can you add a "Your next break will be at xx:xx" like the tempross fishing program. Other than that, it's been pretty flawless. when it doesn't have bank pin and doesn't use deposit box it just afks at bank and logs off and charges for the hour. love the program though.

NVM lol I found the timer it's just in a different spot!

hey, im having a problem with the bot it keeps stopping and says runescape appears to be closed or disconnected when its not? ive tried to reset about 3 times but no luck with getting it running

cuppa.drink(java);
hey, im having a problem with the bot it keeps stopping and says runescape appears to be closed or disconnected when its not? ive tried to reset about 3 times but no luck with getting it running
Sent you a PM in response to your feedback message, but I'll paste the response here as well for anyone else reading this :)

Yeah it seems like as of this week there's a bug in Runemate causing bots to sometimes randomly crash the OSRS game client. It doesn't seem to happen every time, but unfortunately it's a bug with Runemate itself meaning there isn't anything I can do to fix it. Client developers are aware though and will hopefully have it fixed soon.

Clearing your OSRS game cache and restarting OSRS & Runemate may help fix the issue. But if it doesn't, please consider posting your Runemate logs (Help > View Logs) in the official Runemate discord so they can take a look. As always, please test using the lite version so you don't get repeatedly charged while testing.