Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Miner AIO

cuppa.drink(java);
the miner keeps getting stuck behind the east fally bank
That's strange, I haven't heard of this before. I'll look into it and see if I can reproduce it.

To clarify, do you have "Hide Roofs" option enabled in your Runescape settings? Sometimes having roofs unhidden breaks bots as it can't click inside banks from outside.

When I am using humidify in the desert, the bot never changes from the spellbook to look if the inventory is full. Is this something that could be changed?

Hey, slight issue with the barbarian mine, when banking at edgeville, tends to get stuck on the side of the bank. Same issue at al-kharid, but less frequent. Am I doing something incorrect? If not, just a small bug report.

cuppa.drink(java);
Hey, slight issue with the barbarian mine, when banking at edgeville, tends to get stuck on the side of the bank. Same issue at al-kharid, but less frequent. Am I doing something incorrect? If not, just a small bug report.
There is a failsafe that should be kicking in if the bot finds itself stuck, but I'll see what else I can do about this. It's just hard to avoid every situation like this since there's so many banks in the bot. But I'll take a look.

Love your bot! How long would you personally run it on your account daily for best chances while still botting? 2-3 hours?

There is a failsafe that should be kicking in if the bot finds itself stuck, but I'll see what else I can do about this. It's just hard to avoid every situation like this since there's so many banks in the bot. But I'll take a look.
Haven't had the issue since I made roof removal permanent instead of selective. Thanks for the quick reply though.

Dear cuppajava

today i used your bot of cuppa minerAIO, the bot say i used 1hr 3 minutes only, also i set the bot stop after 3 hrs, but it counts me 13hrs, and paid 12hrs for nothing, may you please refund and check the stop bot timer, it seems not working properly, and i have screen capture for the problem, thank you

Attachments

• 1hr_bot.png
    1hr_bot.png
    141.4 KB · Views: 2