Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Miner AIO

Hi,

Doesn't seem to bank at mining guild f2p, it gets stuck at the door beside the dwarf, im mining adamantite.

Thanks.

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
@Jamesss I appreciate the screenshot, but you'll want to remove it as it shows your account username. It's possible (although unlikely, but possible) for someone to report you after seeing your username here.

As per the issue, you're not in the F2P section of the Mining Guild right now so the bot doesn't know where to go. Right now you're in the dwarven mine, not the guild. Just click the door to enter the mining guild; It banks using the western route out from the guild, not the one you're at now.

cuppa.drink(java);
Anyone know the best spot to powermine the 3 spot iron ore with the least ban rate?
From the wiki:
At the Mining Guild, Al Kharid Mine, Piscatoris Mine, Legends' Guild mine, Verdant Valley, Lovakengj Mine, Mount Karuulm Mine, Trahaearn Mine and Wilderness Resource Area, there are three rocks in a triangle formation, which allows for convenient mining.
(A few of these are locked behind quests). I'd just try out a couple different locations to see which feels the most secluded to you, as the less players around the less likely you are to be reported imo.

Edit: just as a side note, please do keep in mind to bot conservatively, especially if you're worried about bans, as bans are always a possibility. I hope it works well for you though :)

cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava updated Cuppa MinerAIO with a new update entry:

Cuppa MinerAIO v1.6.4 Released!

Cuppa MinerAIO updated to v1.6.4.
- Added support for Barronite mining! A brand new method, released by Jagex just today. Some great, AFK F2P mining XP. Likely much safer than powermining iron, due to it being a lot more afk (like a mini Motherlode Mine)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited: