Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Miner AIO

I want to make it so when they come in a talking distance, I would automatically hop. What should I set radius too? Btw your right I am standing in 1 spot powermining

cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava updated Cuppa MinerAIO with a new update entry:

Cuppa MinerAIO v1.4.17 Released!

Cuppa MinerAIO updated to v1.4.17.
  • added a failsafe check for if the bank is full, it should stop if the bank ever overflows
  • added lovakite ore
  • added option to drop clue scrolls/geodes

Read the rest of this update entry...

I want to make it so when they come in a talking distance, I would automatically hop. What should I set radius too? Btw your right I am standing in 1 spot powermining
Well it depends what you're going for really. The radius will just be in tiles around the player, so a radius of 5-8 tiles would hop whenever someone is close to you at all, but then even someone walking by could trigger it. So that's kinda your call. The main use I assumed would be leaving it small for if anyone crashes you.

Lovakite ore and banking nearby would be awesome for getting Lovakengj favor.
added lovakite ore

Possible to make it drop clue scrolls aswell?
added option to drop clue scrolls/geodes

cuppa.drink(java);

Cuppa MinerAIO v1.4.18 Released!

Cuppa MinerAIO updated to v1.4.18.
  • made crystal pickaxe/crystal pickaxe inactive now work correctly

Could you add Priff as a location for mine/banking?
By Priffindas mine you mean Trahaearn mine correct?

I can hypothetically add this, but my account doesn't actually have the quest requirements done. That being said, I may be able to watch a youtube video to get the exact structure of the location down, add what code should work, and I could tag you so you could test it out for me :)

Was powermining and it just doesnt drop any of the ores, seems like its stuck in a loop

Attachments

• Cuppa MinerAIO 10-28 19-04-03.log
    292.4 KB · Views: 2
cuppa.drink(java);
Was powermining and it just doesnt drop any of the ores, seems like its stuck in a loop
Just tested it out on my account, it seems to be working for me. It's possible the game update messed with the cache. Could you try restarting both the game and RM and see if it works? If it doesn't, maybe try clearing the OSRS game cache as well. (Feel free to test it with the lite version of course)

Just trying this out for the first time, but having some difficulties.
I am standing in the mining guild and attempting to simply mine the three iron ores.
I have selected these options:
"power mine" but I've also tried out "p2p mining guild north/south"
"select rocks" (have also done the 1 square proximity version as well"
but as soon as it starts it can not find my pickaxe and fail-safes. I use a "dragon pickaxe (or)"
any correction that you may suggest i do?

this is about my 5th time trying it as well. didn't notice if it has been charging me. I'm assuming it has been.

cuppa.drink(java);
Just trying this out for the first time, but having some difficulties.
I am standing in the mining guild and attempting to simply mine the three iron ores.
I have selected these options:
"power mine" but I've also tried out "p2p mining guild north/south"
"select rocks" (have also done the 1 square proximity version as well"
but as soon as it starts it can not find my pickaxe and fail-safes. I use a "dragon pickaxe (or)"
any correction that you may suggest i do?

this is about my 5th time trying it as well. didn't notice if it has been charging me. I'm assuming it has been.
I'm pretty sure I don't have Dragon pickaxe (or) registered as a pickaxe in the code. To be fair, I probably should add that.

For now can you take off the zalcano shard for now? The regular dragon pickaxe will (should) work.

Will send you the refund for ~5 sessions as a one time thing. In the future please don't keep retrying premium bots like that, authors actually lose about 30% on every refund. Feel free to restart the lite (free) version as many times as you want to test bots.

THinking the game update messed this one up. Nothing i do can get this script to run. When i setup at north ardy to powermine and i select the rocks, the coordiantes read as tightrope - gap - tightrope.

I'm pretty sure I don't have Dragon pickaxe (or) registered as a pickaxe in the code. To be fair, I probably should add that.

For now can you take off the zalcano shard for now? The regular dragon pickaxe will (should) work.

Will send you the refund for ~5 sessions as a one time thing. In the future please don't keep retrying premium bots like that, authors actually lose about 30% on every refund. Feel free to restart the lite (free) version as many times as you want to test bots.

Thank you for your hastily reply, I will try that and if you don't hear back then it must have worked.
Thanks for advising me about that, I will keep that in mind in the future.

I am having the Failsafe: Cannot find pickaxe error on every startup. I have cleared my cache, restarted both the OSRS and runemate client and still encounter this error.

Here are the settings I have configured:
upload_2020-11-6_17-25-13.png

I am using a Dragon Pickaxe (or)

cuppa.drink(java);
I am using a Dragon Pickaxe (or)
Heck, that's my bad. I did add support for Dragon pickaxe (or), but I typoed it so it didn't work. It'll be fixed in the next update. But for now it should work if you just take off the zalcano shard and use the regular dragon pickaxe.

That's lowkey a really dumb mistake on my part though, so feel free to send me a screenshot of the transactions (here: https://www.runemate.com/community/adcredits/) for the miner that wouldn't work for you and I'll refund them if you like.

Hey, I've been attempting to use this script but everytime I try the bot just sits still and relogs me back in after time out, idk why but it refuses to mine and I've clicked every option

cuppa.drink(java);

Cuppa MinerAIO v1.4.23 Released!

Cuppa MinerAIO updated to v1.4.23.
  • fixes for Dragon pickaxe (or) type

Hey, I've been attempting to use this script but everytime I try the bot just sits still and relogs me back in after time out, idk why but it refuses to mine and I've clicked every option
Can you give me some more info on what you're trying to do (powermining, banking at a certain location, mining which rocks, etc) and what settings you've tried using? You can also send me the log if you like, it might tell me why it's not doing anything