Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Miner AIO

cuppa.drink(java);
Any ETA on auto-logout function? I'm waiting on that to use your program
Just to check, which auto logout function do you mean? Do you mean worldhopping when players are nearby or logging out when done something or something else?

Just to check, which auto logout function do you mean? Do you mean worldhopping when players are nearby or logging out when done something or something else?

The former. For instance, when you are running the program at sand mines, it is dangerous for the bot, as it will start mining in the other persons area. When not responding, it is possible to be reported. If it could hop or log out, when another person is detected, I hold that the bot will be much safer to run.

As it stands, I would not want to risk botting there.

Two things I've noticed while mining south of Ardy at the monastery:

1. When moving to and from the bank, the bot sometimes clips the inside of the zoo, which is very telling and makes using this area high risk.
2. Is it possible to add the Ardy cape teleport feature for this area in the future? Would streamline this area tremendously.

cuppa.drink(java);
The former. For instance, when you are running the program at sand mines, it is dangerous for the bot, as it will start mining in the other persons area. When not responding, it is possible to be reported. If it could hop or log out, when another person is detected, I hold that the bot will be much safer to run.

As it stands, I would not want to risk botting there.
I'll add an optional feature that if it's ever on top of another player while mining, it'll hop. That's probably the simplest way to implement this.

Two things I've noticed while mining south of Ardy at the monastery:

1. When moving to and from the bank, the bot sometimes clips the inside of the zoo, which is very telling and makes using this area high risk.
2. Is it possible to add the Ardy cape teleport feature for this area in the future? Would streamline this area tremendously.
I'll see if I can tweak the path. I could hypothetically add ardy cape tele, it's just that with a bot with this many options I'm trying to cut down on the amount of specific teleporting logic.

That being said I know this teleport is commonly used for ironmen so maybe I'll add a simple change like "if the bot is mining here and notices it's wearing a ardy cape, it'll use the tele instead"

just tried running it in mining guild twice, and it sucks. Cost me 2 instances just to cancel it. It starts mining fine, it banks the ores, but then starts running towards the crystals and spam clicking out of the map, really weird. Definitely a recipe for a ban.

cuppa.drink(java);
just tried running it in mining guild twice, and it sucks. Cost me 2 instances just to cancel it. It starts mining fine, it banks the ores, but then starts running towards the crystals and spam clicking out of the map, really weird. Definitely a recipe for a ban.
I see what happened here, you had the wrong Location selected. You selected "Mining Guild" in the F2P section, but what you need to have it on is "Mining Guild Extended" in the P2P section.

As I type this out though, I recognize that's not intuitive and I can't blame you for picking the first one. The options used to be right beside each other before I sorted them into sections.

I'll refund your $0.12 for the two sessions, and I'll update the Location names to be more clear. I guess "Mining Guild F2P NORTH" and "Mining Guild P2P SOUTH" would be more clear?

Developer log: I noticed tonight that I saw people using other bots at the mining guild, and a few of them were falling victim to the "C" shaped rock formations. If a bot doesn't go in the middle before mining, it looks super botlike.

Cuppa Miner already has some ways to get around this, but since I didn't want anyone to accidentally use the wrong settings and fall victim to this bot pitfall, I built in "C" shape detection so it'll always go in the middle of a C when 3 rocks are selected to mine. Just thought this was a cool feature so I wanted to show it off.

Will be released in the next update.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Flawless and efficient powrmining Iron @ Rimmington. Botted from 15-59 Overnight last week and no ban. I really love your GUI's Accross all your work, big Fan bro haha. I also like the antiban AFK settings you offer. Cheers bro. GZ on Premium aswell, I defs will be continuing to use.

I see what happened here, you had the wrong Location selected. You selected "Mining Guild" in the F2P section, but what you need to have it on is "Mining Guild Extended" in the P2P section.

As I type this out though, I recognize that's not intuitive and I can't blame you for picking the first one. The options used to be right beside each other before I sorted them into sections.

I'll refund your $0.12 for the two sessions, and I'll update the Location names to be more clear. I guess "Mining Guild F2P NORTH" and "Mining Guild P2P SOUTH" would be more clear?

Developer log: I noticed tonight that I saw people using other bots at the mining guild, and a few of them were falling victim to the "C" shaped rock formations. If a bot doesn't go in the middle before mining, it looks super botlike.

Cuppa Miner already has some ways to get around this, but since I didn't want anyone to accidentally use the wrong settings and fall victim to this bot pitfall, I built in "C" shape detection so it'll always go in the middle of a C when 3 rocks are selected to mine. Just thought this was a cool feature so I wanted to show it off.

Will be released in the next update.

Hey man, thanks for the solid response!
So I picked the f2p section.. makes sense haha.. F2P/P2P in the GUI would indeed be a lot more clear.
I will try it again now and see if it works, thanks!

So I got it to work now, it was indeed my mistake by selecting the f2p section. However, one thing I noticed is that when it banks, every time it closes the bank interface by clicking the "x" manually, I don't think any real player does this.. They just click on the map to close the interface and run back to the ores. Don't you think this is very bot-like? @CuppaJava

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava updated Cuppa MinerAIO with a new update entry:

Cuppa MinerAIO v1.4.9 Released!

Cuppa MinerAIO updated to v1.4.9.
  • added "C" shape detection so that the bot doesn't look so botlike at that formation
  • added option to hop when another player is within a set radius
  • added ardy cape support for monastery mine

Read the rest of this update entry...

every time it closes the bank interface by clicking the "x" manually, I don't think any real player does this.. They just click on the map to close the interface and run back to the ores. Don't you think this is very bot-like? @CuppaJava
This is related to Runemate's "playersense" which is a feature in place designed to be anti-pattern. Playersense is a feature built in to runemate to perform actions slightly differently depending on what account is logged in. So for some accounts it'll click X to close the bank, on other accounts it presses Esc (if enabled). So it could be argued that having these two possibilities is more randomized than just clicking the minimap every time.

That being said, traversing out of the bank just raises more possibilities to get stuck tbh, which is the main reason I have it close the bank explicitly first. I can work on fixing these edge cases so that it can traverse straight out of bank, but honestly I don't see this as super high priority/botlike, and it's just more robust code-wise the way it is.

@gstroot I've added an option that if another player is within a set radius it'll world hop after a couple seconds. Check it out :)

@Prod I've also updated the monastery mine. It now has a slightly different path to bank (hopefully clicks into the zoo less often), and also if you have any ardy cape equipped while the bot is running, it'll automatically detect it and teleport to the monastery instead of running :)

Last edited:

@gstroot I've added an option that if another player is within a set radius it'll world hop after a couple seconds. Check it out :)

Will try it out this weekend. Thanks for the quick update

cuppa.drink(java);
Yeah, nothing is.
The bot store shows a fancy animation when you open it, and it doesn't load properly on mobile or some browsers. I'd recommend trying it on desktop, trying another browser, something like that.

Bigkokski
The bot store shows a fancy animation when you open it, and it doesn't load properly on mobile or some browsers. I'd recommend trying it on desktop, trying another browser, something like that.
Ok, thanks. Seem that's solved the problem because i was viewing on a tablet

Hello. Interested in support for the underground Shilo Village gem mine. Is this something that can be added in the future?

cuppa.drink(java);
Hello. Interested in support for the underground Shilo Village gem mine. Is this something that can be added in the future?
Yes sir, this is actually something I've been meaning to add for a while. I just don't have the diary done for it, but tbh I might be able to code it without testing it

I'll look into it this week and let you know if/when I make progress