Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa LastRecaller [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the bot wasn't designed to recognize the rune pouch. I could make it so if there's a rune pouch in the inventory, it'll always assume the rune pouch contains the law/air/fire runes for teleporting. That'll be an easy enough fix.

that would work great!

cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava updated Cuppa LastRecaller with a new update entry:

Cuppa LastRecaller v1.0.17 Released!

Cuppa LastRecaller updated to v1.0.17.
Added a bunch of minor requests:
  • can use rune pouch for varrock tele runes (if a rune pouch is in the inv, the bot will assume the pouch has varrock teleport runes in it)
  • added "deposit all at bank" option. If checked, the bot will always deposit all when banking (requires placeholders to be setup correctly so the bot doesn't deposit necessary items, especially the teleporting items)
  • fixed/increased delays for checking if the bot teleported (avoiding spam teleporting)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
Any chance we could get Morytania area teleport for those of us to lazy to get Drakan's
Uhh I'm really trying to wind down working on this bot tbh, and adding support for the leagues interface etc might be kinda tedious... But I'll take a look and see if it's something I can add

Uhh I'm really trying to wind down working on this bot tbh, and adding support for the leagues interface etc might be kinda tedious... But I'll take a look and see if it's something I can add

Honestly dude, if its not easy don't worry about it ill get the medallion in a couple of days,

Thanks tho

Is there a way to make it only harpoon for sharks? I dont have kandarin so I'm fishing in the elf land for sharks. I know this is only a temp game mode but I'm finding it really fun and this has helped for runecrafting and fishing karambs since I dont have endless

cuppa.drink(java);
Is there a way to make it only harpoon for sharks? I dont have kandarin so I'm fishing in the elf land for sharks. I know this is only a temp game mode but I'm finding it really fun and this has helped for runecrafting and fishing karambs since I dont have endless
I don't know what the exact text(s) are offhand, but just right click the fishing spot that you'd fish sharks at and type the action/object exactly as you see it there. So it'll be something similar to (but not necessarily exactly)

Action: Harpoon
Object/NPC: Fishing spot

I don't know what the exact text(s) are offhand, but just right click the fishing spot that you'd fish sharks at and type the action/object exactly as you see it there. So it'll be something similar to (but not necessarily exactly)

Action: Harpoon
Object/NPC: Fishing spot

For what its worth if you have Morytania the only thing you can catch in Burgh de Rott is sharks, so just telling it to harpoon fish works fine.

And at @CuppaJava i got the medallion at last. This bot is a god send, thanks!

Is there a way to get this to craft planks? I've got it to talk to the sawmill operator but then i need it to press 2 to actually make the planks

cuppa.drink(java);
Is there a way to get this to craft planks? I've got it to talk to the sawmill operator but then i need it to press 2 to actually make the planks
Unfortunately not, the bot is only set up to be able to do one action (repeatedly) before teleporting to the bank. Hypothetically you could just enable keyboard interaction and put something on your keyboard key 2 (or have something like ahk set up to keep pressing 2) the whole time you're running the bot, I really don't think jagex would care for a 10 minute runtime or something lol

wjb

Hey man, I love your work! I can't figure out how to make deposit inventory work. It always gives an error saying it can't find the royal seed pod. I've tried a couple different thing to no avail. Could you let me know the proper way to set it up? Perhaps i'm doing the bank fillers wrong.

cuppa.drink(java);
Hey man, I love your work! I can't figure out how to make deposit inventory work. It always gives an error saying it can't find the royal seed pod. I've tried a couple different thing to no avail. Could you let me know the proper way to set it up? Perhaps i'm doing the bank fillers wrong.
The intended use for deposit inventory was that you'll have placeholders (or the items themselves) for each item that should be deposited, and then not have placeholders/items in bank for each item to keep in inv. Then fill the bank with placeholders.

So for example if you're doing ZMI, you'll want to have in your bank at least 1 of every rune (or placeholders for them), and make sure you don't have any Crystals of memories/Royal seedpods in your bank (or placeholders), and then fill the rest of the bank with blank placeholders.

That way when you click "Deposit inventory", only the runes will be able to go in your bank and there won't be space for seedpod/cystal.

Reactions: WJB
Hi, does it support daeyalt essence in ZMI preset? Or how should I set it up myself? Thanks

cuppa.drink(java);
Status
Not open for further replies.