Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa LastRecaller [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome bots Cuppa. Most em work very well with trailblazer.

Do you have a discord for your bots?

Havn't tried this one yet, just wanted to thank you for your work.

cuppa.drink(java);
Awesome bots Cuppa. Most em work very well with trailblazer.

Do you have a discord for your bots?

Havn't tried this one yet, just wanted to thank you for your work.
<3
I don't have my own discord server or whatever, but I'm on the runemate discord all the time and you can just pm me there if you like, or tag me

cuppa.drink(java);
So I looked into it a bit and ZMI was indeed pretty broken. In fact anything that required juggling a lot of items (especially runecrafting) was pretty broken.

I added a quick fix as honestly I don't want to work on this bot a lot more since it'll only be used for about 1 more month. Runecrafting should work properly in the next update, and the bot should already work very smoothly for resource gathering. But yeah. Stay tuned for the next update.

cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava updated Cuppa LastRecaller with a new update entry:

Cuppa LastRecaller v1.0.10 Released!

Cuppa LastRecaller updated to v1.0.10.
  • supports picking up items
  • supports worldhopping
  • supports Drakan Medallion
  • fixed zmi preset
  • added general RC preset
  • added karambwan preset
  • updated to failsafe a bit smoother: if user is missing a required item, it'll give a notification and stop after 1 minute if not fixed (instead of stopping instantly)

Read the rest of this update entry...

can you please add world hopping for league worlds, need to get herblore secondaries
Will do RC? Like nats tele to altar make runes > televarrock bank and withdraw ess and repeat process?
These have all been added :)

Anychance you could add a crafting cape banking TP support? I would expect it's going to be what everyone works towards! Thank you!

cuppa.drink(java);
Last edited:
yo, love the bot.
Just one problem
The banking in ver sinhaza seems a bit bugged as it seems to get stuck next to the bank trying to talk with the banker from a wrong angle.
This issue seems more to be a problem with the game rather than the bot because the character can't seem to find the way to access the banker automatically from that angle and the player should not be expected to angle the character correctly to be able to find a pathway in front of the banker.

The character will get stuck on a spot up against the fence directly west of the western most banker.
Edit: Also on the equivalent east side

a fix could be to make the bot use the bank booth more often than talking to the bankers themselves at least occasionally so that the bot is at least able to escape.

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
yo can you make a paid one as i cant use free bots for some reason. Thanks
You might be out of runemate client hours. You can upgrade here Upgrade | RuneMate, and just press + or - next to the supporter package to get the amount of hours you need. Like I said before, I probably won't make a premium version of this tbh, it's not really stable enough to warrant it imo.

yo, love the bot.
Just one problem
The banking in ver sinhaza seems a bit bugged as it seems to get stuck next to the bank trying to talk with the banker from a wrong angle.
This issue seems more to be a problem with the game rather than the bot because the character can't seem to find the way to access the banker automatically from that angle and the player should not be expected to angle the character correctly to be able to find a pathway in front of the banker.

The character will get stuck on a spot up against the fence directly west of the western most banker.
Edit: Also on the equivalent east side

a fix could be to make the bot use the bank booth more often than talking to the bankers themselves at least occasionally so that the bot is at least able to escape.
As I mentioned, I don't have mort unlocked so it is a bit of a weird bug for me to debug. So I definitely appreciate the tips on what the bot can do to make it more reliable. Just to clarify, you're saying that the bot won't ever get stuck if it uses the bank booth but will sometimes get stuck if it tries to bank on the npc?

You might be out of runemate client hours. You can upgrade here Upgrade | RuneMate, and just press + or - next to the supporter package to get the amount of hours you need. Like I said before, I probably won't make a premium version of this tbh, it's not really stable enough to warrant it imo.

well ive been botting using premium bots so i just assumed it was bugged lol

As I mentioned, I don't have mort unlocked so it is a bit of a weird bug for me to debug. So I definitely appreciate the tips on what the bot can do to make it more reliable. Just to clarify, you're saying that the bot won't ever get stuck if it uses the bank booth but will sometimes get stuck if it tries to bank on the npc?

Yes that is correct.
The bank booth is not in a closed space so the player character will always find a way to it.
The banker is in a closed space so the character will have some weird exceptions which bugs the path finding.

(also if u have access to ver sinhaza in the main game, i suggest u try it out there. There isn't a bug with the bot, it's just how the game is. Try and talk to the banker while standing next to the bank instead of in front.)

cuppa.drink(java);
for some reason i cant get this to tele to varrock with runepouch
Ah yeah the bot wasn't made to support rune pouch. What does it do currently, it just gives an error that it can't find the teleport runes I assume?

cuppa.drink(java);
no error just deposits the pouch and pulls the runes out
Yeah the bot wasn't designed to recognize the rune pouch. I could make it so if there's a rune pouch in the inventory, it'll always assume the rune pouch contains the law/air/fire runes for teleporting. That'll be an easy enough fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.