Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa LastRecaller [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava submitted a new resource:

Cuppa LastRecaller - Use the best relic to it's fullest!

Originally written for Trailblazer, and Re-Released for Leagues 3!

A simple bot to collect resources and bank using a teleport and last recall. Works anywhere.

Features:
  • Presets for common tasks (Zmi, flax picking, fishing, chopping trees, mining, etc)
  • Completely customizable action and target
  • Option to keep items in your inventory (eg banks for rune essence, keep an axe, etc)...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.NullPointerException: inputStream is null.
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.report(FutureTask.java:122)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.java:192)
at nul.IIIiiIiiiIiIi.initialize(vbc:55)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2548)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2441)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.load(FXMLLoader.java:2409)
at nul.IiIiiiiiIiIIi.iIiiiiiiiiIII(yo:142)
at nul.IiIiiiiiIiIIi.iIiiiiiiiiIII(yo:231)
at nul.IIIiiIiiiIiIi.<init>(vbc:187)
at nul.IIIiiIiiiIiIi.<init>(vbc:78)
at nul.IiiIiIiiiIiII.iIiiiiiiiiIII(fwc:145)
at nul.iiIIIIiiiiiiI.iIiiiiiiiiIII(pub:16)
at nul.iiiiIIiiIiIII.iIiiiiiiiiIII(uxb:16308)
at nul.iiiiIIiiIiIII.call(uxb:3008)
at javafx.concurrent.Task$TaskCallable.call(Task.java:1423)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: inputStream is null.
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2455)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.load(FXMLLoader.java:2425)
at com.cuppajava.bots.cuppalastrecaller.CuppaLastRecaller.botInterfaceProperty(rm.entrypoint:1084)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
... 1 more
throws out this error on launch

cuppa.drink(java);
@Prodigy you are correct, I forgot to declare a resource. Should be fixed in the next update

The moment I try to use it, it says it cannot find the royal seed pod although it is in my inventory.

cuppa.drink(java);
The moment I try to use it, it says it cannot find the royal seed pod although it is in my inventory.
That's odd, I was just using it last night. Can you try resetting your osrs cache and restarting runemate/osrs? Sometimes runemate bugs out and doesn't detect items.

can you please add world hopping for league worlds, need to get herblore secondaries

How do we use the manual task option? For example, if I want to cut down oak trees, do I just put --> Action: Chop down oak | Object/Npc: Oak ???

cuppa.drink(java);
How do we use the manual task option? For example, if I want to cut down oak trees, do I just put --> Action: Chop down oak | Object/Npc: Oak ???
Yeah, just make sure it's exactly what the action and Object/NPC are in game (including case and punctuation)
If it doesn't work, double check you have it exactly, as some will have small differences. Eg. some trees have "Chop" while others have "Chop-down" etc

can you please add world hopping for league worlds, need to get herblore secondaries
I could make it so that if it's in it's non-banking area and doesn't see anything to interact with for a few seconds, it'll hop. I suppose that'd make sense.

I was considering that, sure. I don't have Mort unlocked so I can't test it myself, but it should be easy to add and you can let me know if it doesn't work :p

Yeah, just make sure it's exactly what the action and Object/NPC are in game (including case and punctuation)
If it doesn't work, double check you have it exactly, as some will have small differences. Eg. some trees have "Chop" while others have "Chop-down" etc

I could make it so that if it's in it's non-banking area and doesn't see anything to interact with for a few seconds, it'll hop. I suppose that'd make sense.

I was considering that, sure. I don't have Mort unlocked so I can't test it myself, but it should be easy to add and you can let me know if it doesn't work :p
for sure.

For the life of me, I can't get the manual task setting to work. Can you see what I'm doing wrong? Can you add support for chopping oak, teak, and mahogany logs?

Attachments

• settings.png
    settings.png
    66.7 KB · Views: 6
cuppa.drink(java);
For the life of me, I can't get the manual task setting to work. Can you see what I'm doing wrong? Can you add support for chopping oak, teak, and mahogany logs?
Action "Chop down"
Object "Teak"
(don't include the quotes of course)

The part in white is the action whereas the part in blue is the object

cuppa.drink(java);
Will do RC? Like nats tele to altar make runes > televarrock bank and withdraw ess and repeat process?
Yes. I'm adding a preset for regular runecrafting as well. Just enter the action, object, and for items to keep in Inv just have X Pure essence where X is the amount of inventory spaces to use.

The manual way will work, the preset might work (I've realized there's something I may need to fix)

Yes. I'm adding a preset for regular runecrafting as well. Just enter the action, object, and for items to keep in Inv just have X Pure essence where X is the amount of inventory spaces to use.

The manual way will work, the preset might work (I've realized there's something I may need to fix)
Thanks man! maybe can you show an example?

Status
Not open for further replies.