Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Hunter AIO

cuppa.drink(java);
Bot works pretty well for most part but Herbiboar has some issues, when trying to note herbs at Leprechaun, the bot just stays still and doesn't start noting them for some reason and it just afk's next to the leprechaun until the end? Tried also disabling all the plugins but couldn't find a fix for it
Uhh do you have any more info on what might be causing it? Can you try common debugging (restart osrs & RM to make sure it isn't a temp issue; it sounds like you already tried changing plugins)

I can't easily check myself as I don't have fossil island on my current account. But it worked the last time I used it a few months ago

Can you maybe DM me a log where this happened? (Help > view logs)

Uhh do you have any more info on what might be causing it? Can you try common debugging (restart osrs & RM to make sure it isn't a temp issue; it sounds like you already tried changing plugins)

I can't easily check myself as I don't have fossil island on my current account. But it worked the last time I used it a few months ago

Can you maybe DM me a log where this happened? (Help > view logs)

Hi yeah will do

Last edited:
2nd time today bot dumped all my box traps out and stopped at 20 chins.

Just letting you know, I dont have a video of this happening sorry

Superior All Knowing Person!
Doesn't seem to work without magic sec. it keeps banking regular sec. :/

cuppa.drink(java);
Doesn't seem to work without magic sec. it keeps banking regular sec. :/
:D I was confused by this a while ago too

Secateurs aren't required. Magic secateurs increase herb yield, but regular ones do nothing

:D I was confused by this a while ago too

Secateurs aren't required. Magic secateurs increase herb yield, but regular ones do nothing
Ohh really? damn. I thought you needed it to "cut" the herbs off the herbi once you catch it :S

My bad!

@CuppaJava I noticed the bot starts off by closing the herb sack, how come?
Wouldn't it make more sense to have it open, then go back when it's full?

cuppa.drink(java);
@CuppaJava I noticed the bot starts off by closing the herb sack, how come?
Wouldn't it make more sense to have it open, then go back when it's full?
People bring this up kind of often, and it makes me wonder if I should just leave the bag open. I guess I could leave it open if it's already open, otherwise leave it closed?

But the reason it closes it is because, when open: we can't track herbs gained in the bag, and also we can't drop junk herbs (so the sack will just fill with guams etc)

But maybe I should remove this behavior because again, this gets asked often honestly

People bring this up kind of often, and it makes me wonder if I should just leave the bag open. I guess I could leave it open if it's already open, otherwise leave it closed?

But the reason it closes it is because, when open: we can't track herbs gained in the bag, and also we can't drop junk herbs (so the sack will just fill with guams etc)

But maybe I should remove this behavior because again, this gets asked often honestly

That makes sense, just doing it for the hunter exp so the GP gained doesn't really matter that much.