Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Hunter AIO

Hi mate, after the recent update on runemate, the bot is a little slower at clicking the green boxes on chins and some are expiring before the bot reacts. Exp/h has dropped from 80 to 60k

Was having incredible success with this script until this morning. However, it seems to be ignoring the triggered traps (failed traps) if there is any active traps waiting to be looted. Once it bypasses the failed trap, it never returns to it to reset it. This is causing them to eventually fail, and the script obviously doesn't pick up fallen traps (I'm assuming to prevent script failure if people come drop traps around you). This morning I have lost over 50 traps, and have only caught 160 chins. The last couple of days I was able to run the script for most of the day, banking over 4k chins.. while only losing a 20-40% of traps throughout a 6-8 session. Is this a known issue? Is it expected to be fixed relatively soon?

[Edit]: I just restocked on traps, went back, hopped worlds. Been running for 7 minutes, and I have already lost 8 traps.

[Edit]: I had to stop the script because I went through a full inventory of traps in 15 minutes. Hope it gets fixed soon because I was really hoping to hit 83 hunter today.

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava updated Cuppa HunterAIO with a new update entry:

Cuppa Hunter AIO v2.1.15 Released!

Cuppa Hunter AIO updated to v2.1.15.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi mate, after the recent update on runemate, the bot is a little slower at clicking the green boxes on chins and some are expiring before the bot reacts. Exp/h has dropped from 80 to 60k
Was having incredible success with this script until this morning. However, it seems to be ignoring the triggered traps (failed traps) if there is any active traps waiting to be looted. Once it bypasses the failed trap, it never returns to it to reset it. This is causing them to eventually fail, and the script obviously doesn't pick up fallen traps (I'm assuming to prevent script failure if people come drop traps around you). This morning I have lost over 50 traps, and have only caught 160 chins. The last couple of days I was able to run the script for most of the day, banking over 4k chins.. while only losing a 20-40% of traps throughout a 6-8 session. Is this a known issue? Is it expected to be fixed relatively soon?

[Edit]: I just restocked on traps, went back, hopped worlds. Been running for 7 minutes, and I have already lost 8 traps.

[Edit]: I had to stop the script because I went through a full inventory of traps in 15 minutes. Hope it gets fixed soon because I was really hoping to hit 83 hunter today.
Hey, so there were generally some issues with Runemate the past few days but everything should be working properly now?

Currently using the Hebiboars feature w the Bank at fossil Island - Bot is perfect while hunting but gets stuck when going back to fossil island bank and when exiting fossil island bank.

- with that said, appreciate your bots, always top notch.

+1 to jd49906's issue, runs fine until it needs to return to the bank, it get's stuck on the way back at the crossroads next to the hardwood tree spots, and after rescuing it and moving it to the bank it runs around the piles of boxes outside the bank until I manually move it next to the starting point.

Also echoing what they said about your bots being top notch!

cuppa.drink(java);
Currently using the Hebiboars feature w the Bank at fossil Island - Bot is perfect while hunting but gets stuck when going back to fossil island bank and when exiting fossil island bank.

- with that said, appreciate your bots, always top notch.
+1 to jd49906's issue, runs fine until it needs to return to the bank, it get's stuck on the way back at the crossroads next to the hardwood tree spots, and after rescuing it and moving it to the bank it runs around the piles of boxes outside the bank until I manually move it next to the starting point.

Also echoing what they said about your bots being top notch!
Hey, thank you for mentioning it. I think I know the cause and this should be fixed in the next update. Please let me know if it persists.

Thanks Cuppa, new version seems to have fixed it, just went back to the bank and started up again without issue.

Thanks again for all your bots, they're all great!

cuppa.drink(java);
Last edited:
Great bot!
No problems with bans, running 6 hour increments with no breaks, just short afks. Currently 70-78, but still going strong in these early stages.

cuppa.drink(java);
heya, new here. Just curious if this works for RS3 as well? Wanted to check before i got started!
Hey sorry man, Runemate doesn't support rs3 anymore, since Runescape dropped support for the java client a while ago