Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Hunter AIO

Will you be looking to add 3tick methods to this?

Great bot nonetheless, got me from 50-80 in no time. As mentioned it lost a few ropes and nets but that is expected.

3 tick chins would be epic now.

cuppa.drink(java);
Will you be looking to add 3tick methods to this?

Hey, honestly I kind of avoid tick manip stuff. It's just a personal preference thing and it's based off speculation, but I'd never bot a tick manipulation method personally. It's just that it feels high risk to me, because very few people will do tick manip for long. Though I have no evidence, and honestly bans have been so low lately there's a good chance it'd be fine.

Hi mine has stopped twice on start up
its just turning shift drop on and off constantly, ive got no runelite plugins turned on its a empty profile

InterfaceComponent [134, 19, 145]
13:00:10 [WARN ] [ iIiiiiIIII] Debugging: SHIFT_DROPPING varbit 5542: null
13:00:10 [INFO ] [ OptionsTab] Toggling SHIFT_DROPPING
13:00:10 [DEBUG] [ Menu] Clicking '^.*Select.*|.*Toggle.*$' 'null' on InterfaceComponent [134, 19, 145]
13:00:13 [WARN ] [ iIiiiiIIII] Debugging: SHIFT_DROPPING varbit 5542: null
13:00:13 [INFO ] [ OptionsTab] Toggling SHIFT_DROPPING
13:00:13 [INFO ] [ OptionsTab] Opening advanced options menu
13:00:14 [DEBUG] [ Menu] Clicking '^All Settings$' 'null' on InterfaceComponent [116, 32]
13:00:14 [DEBUG] [ Menu] Clicking '^Search$' 'null' on InterfaceComponent [134, 10]
13:00:16 [DEBUG] [ Menu] Clicking '^.*Select.*|.*Toggle.*$' 'null' on InterfaceComponent [134, 19, 145]
13:00:17 [WARN ] [ iIiiiiIIII] Debugging: SHIFT_DROPPING varbit 5542: null
13:00:17 [INFO ] [ OptionsTab] Toggling SHIFT_DROPPING
13:00:17 [DEBUG] [ Menu] Clicking '^.*Select.*|.*Toggle.*$' 'null' on InterfaceComponent [134, 19, 145]
13:00:18 [WARN ] [ iIiiiiIIII] Debugging: SHIFT_DROPPING varbit 5542: null
13:00:18 [INFO ] [ OptionsTab] Toggling SHIFT_DROPPING
13:00:18 [INFO ] [ iIiiiiIIII] secondaryThread returned.

cuppa.drink(java);
Hi mine has stopped twice on start up
its just turning shift drop on and off constantly, ive got no runelite plugins turned on its a empty profile

InterfaceComponent [134, 19, 145]
13:00:10 [WARN ] [ iIiiiiIIII] Debugging: SHIFT_DROPPING varbit 5542: null
13:00:10 [INFO ] [ OptionsTab] Toggling SHIFT_DROPPING
13:00:10 [DEBUG] [ Menu] Clicking '^.*Select.*|.*Toggle.*$' 'null' on InterfaceComponent [134, 19, 145]
13:00:13 [WARN ] [ iIiiiiIIII] Debugging: SHIFT_DROPPING varbit 5542: null
13:00:13 [INFO ] [ OptionsTab] Toggling SHIFT_DROPPING
13:00:13 [INFO ] [ OptionsTab] Opening advanced options menu
13:00:14 [DEBUG] [ Menu] Clicking '^All Settings$' 'null' on InterfaceComponent [116, 32]
13:00:14 [DEBUG] [ Menu] Clicking '^Search$' 'null' on InterfaceComponent [134, 10]
13:00:16 [DEBUG] [ Menu] Clicking '^.*Select.*|.*Toggle.*$' 'null' on InterfaceComponent [134, 19, 145]
13:00:17 [WARN ] [ iIiiiiIIII] Debugging: SHIFT_DROPPING varbit 5542: null
13:00:17 [INFO ] [ OptionsTab] Toggling SHIFT_DROPPING
13:00:17 [DEBUG] [ Menu] Clicking '^.*Select.*|.*Toggle.*$' 'null' on InterfaceComponent [134, 19, 145]
13:00:18 [WARN ] [ iIiiiiIIII] Debugging: SHIFT_DROPPING varbit 5542: null
13:00:18 [INFO ] [ OptionsTab] Toggling SHIFT_DROPPING
13:00:18 [INFO ] [ iIiiiiIIII] secondaryThread returned.
Hi :)

This is a temporary bug that can happen after a game update. Please try the below:
- close OSRS and Runemate
- (if botting on Runelite,) launch Runelite manually so it can update & close it after
- open Runemate & launch Runelite or OSRS through Runemate as usual

Herbiboar hunting is seriously slow, it clicks, takes 5-15 seconds to click again, rinse and repeat. the only part that doesnt take that long is when herbi pops up. I love the "afk" feature of your products, i only use yours. But it gets like 15-25 an hour where by hand i can get 60-75

cuppa.drink(java);
Herbiboar hunting is seriously slow, it clicks, takes 5-15 seconds to click again, rinse and repeat. the only part that doesnt take that long is when herbi pops up. I love the "afk" feature of your products, i only use yours. But it gets like 15-25 an hour where by hand i can get 60-75
Hey, I'm sorry the bot is clicking slow. I believe I know the cause (it's likely the web traversal being slow, which is partially out of my hands) but I don't actually have access to Herbi currently on my account (working on it on my GIM though).

I'm away this weekend, but I will try to look closer at this early next week. Sorry about that.

Hey, I'm sorry the bot is clicking slow. I believe I know the cause (it's likely the web traversal being slow, which is partially out of my hands) but I don't actually have access to Herbi currently on my account (working on it on my GIM though).

I'm away this weekend, but I will try to look closer at this early next week. Sorry about that.

Thanks! Love your work

Hoping you fix herbi, i'm checking daily for a fix :)

Used this bot for Herbiboar, definitely would not use without babysitting - as mentioned above, it's seriously slow which I won't go into as it is discussed above. Also, it'll inspect the same thing over and over even though nothing has been found which gets a little suspicious. Disappointing feature of the bot, so that's not to say the whole bot is like this.

cuppa.drink(java);
Used this bot for Herbiboar, definitely would not use without babysitting - as mentioned above, it's seriously slow which I won't go into as it is discussed above.
Hey, so I got members on an account with herbi access, and I'm a bit confused as the bot seems to be doing herbi fine for me. There's no major delays or idle times on my end atm.

I did notice that rarely (maybe once every 10 minutes or less?) the bot will get briefly stuck and idle for ~10 to maybe 30 seconds before continuing pathing, does this sound like what you're referring to? I think I can fix this in the next update, if so.

Otherwise please send me a log from the session (found in help > view logs) as well as a rough timestamp of when it was slow. You can dm it to me.

Also, it'll inspect the same thing over and over even though nothing has been found which gets a little suspicious.
I honestly don't know what even causes this anymore, people do report this very rarely but I've never been able to get it to happen... Does it happen often? It should fix itself when a failsafe kicks in after checking the same spot a couple times.

New Using this bot for Red chins but it keeps losing the box traps I'm not too sure why
Do you know at what point it's losing them? The bot doesn't pick up traps if you set the stop timer (because otherwise it might go into the next hour and charge you another hour) but otherwise it should be picking up traps on logout on break etc

Do you know at what point it's losing them? The bot doesn't pick up traps if you set the stop timer (because otherwise it might go into the next hour and charge you another hour) but otherwise it should be picking up traps on logout on break etc[/QUOTE]

I think it happens when it needs to pick up a trap that's failed then it just gets busy with successful traps/others that have failed, I was only using 4 traps at the time too

cuppa.drink(java);
chinchompa doesnt work well bro script close by itself after 5min it says no progress but its keep doing traps and catching chinchompa

bot running good but no progress log and automatically close after 5min because no logs entered Screenshot - 285547c2305e28c06a0cbf9ff9575278 - Gyazo
This basically means that runemate isn't detecting items/xp gained which is really odd...

Usually this would fix itself by restarting osrs & rm or your pc. It's also possible it's an incompatible plugin causing issues, but that's less likely imo. But if it is you could disable runelite plugins and try again. Lemme know if it keeps happening.

This bot worked great. Did some falcons and chins.

When I reached level 60, it stopped working:
upload_2023-8-16_17-31-48.png

I had a couple extra spare traps in my inventory when I reached level 60 (6 traps on me total). However, it seems the bot lost them. The state of the bot was "Placing a trap.". The bot failed with [Failsafe] The bot stopped because of a reason: Can't find traps!

I was using the standard Runescape client.

edit:
I gave it a better look. Could it be that when < level 60 the bot uses a different spot compared to 60+. I think what might have happened is that it 'forgot' about the traps it already put down. That would match the log in my chat box. Perhaps it was trying to put down the 4 traps while the previous 3 traps were still up. When I looked at the client 3 of the 4 traps were up in the 4 pattern,

I do not see the bot losing traps over time. It is flawless except for this hiccup.

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
I gave it a better look. Could it be that when < level 60 the bot uses a different spot compared to 60+. I think what might have happened is that it 'forgot' about the traps it already put down. That would match the log in my chat box. Perhaps it was trying to put down the 4 traps while the previous 3 traps were still up. When I looked at the client 3 of the 4 traps were up in the 4 pattern,
Oh yeah, that totally makes sense actually, good catch! This is a bit of an awkward quirk to fix tbh, but I'll add it to my list and try to fix it soon. Thank you for letting me know!