Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Hunter AIO

tried using within the last 30 minutes or so - attempting to use at red sallys but when i try to select coordinate locations, the bot isnt reading any of my clicks. Theres no location/box in the bot settings that shows coords that have been selected or can be removed. Restarted runelite & runemate clients and no change. Can this be for a RuneMate update i had a bit earlier or might it be an issue on my end?

tried using within the last 30 minutes or so - attempting to use at red sallys but when i try to select coordinate locations, the bot isnt reading any of my clicks. Theres no location/box in the bot settings that shows coords that have been selected or can be removed. Restarted runelite & runemate clients and no change. Can this be for a RuneMate update i had a bit earlier or might it be an issue on my end?

Also experiencing this

cuppa.drink(java);
Also experiencing this
I do not have the option to select cords anymore for salamanders. It doesn't read any of the clicks when I click select.
Hey, so there was a Runemate bug for the past ~12 hours that prevented the bot from reading clicks. This has now been fixed & should be working again. Please restart OSRS & RM (or your PC) to continue botting.

Been using the herbi bot and it stops after 40-60 minutes everytime without fail. Just randomly afks and logs out

cuppa.drink(java);
Been using the herbi bot and it stops after 40-60 minutes everytime without fail. Just randomly afks and logs out
That's pretty odd, I haven't heard of this happening. Does it seem to be doing something specific at the time? Can you dm me a log from the session (help > view logs)?

The below might help though I'm not certain:
If you are botting with Runemate on Runelite, try disabling all plugins as some can interfere with bots (you can make a separate profile on Runelite with your current plugins saved, for using when not botting).

Otherwise, this sounds like the type of issue that is usually a temporary Runemate bug. You may be able to fix it by restarting OSRS & Runemate before trying the bot again.

I get this issue several times per day hunting herbi
upload_2023-5-1_9-8-50.png

Annoyingly its commonly just after the hour mark!
LMK if logs would be helpful and I'll fire them over.
Client = RuneLite

It would also be great if we could completely disable noting on the leprechaun. It takes longer to note all the individual herbs than it does to just bank.

cuppa.drink(java);
I get this issue several times per day hunting herbi
View attachment 12145

Annoyingly its commonly just after the hour mark!
LMK if logs would be helpful and I'll fire them over.
Client = RuneLite
Hey, sorry about that. Honestly I've gotten a couple reports of this, I've just been super swamped in my todo list lately. It'll be fixed whenever I can get the next update out, but I'll try to get to it soon, as I'm not sure the exact cause.

It would also be great if we could completely disable noting on the leprechaun. It takes longer to note all the individual herbs than it does to just bank.
oof, that's unfortunate, but yeah i can add a toggle for this

cuppa.drink(java);
Last edited:
Tried to write a bug report but that also bugged out too.
upload_2023-6-2_7-42-25.png

Got stuck (again) after who knows how long. Progress log attached. 6 hours idle probably.

upload_2023-6-2_7-42-25.png

Got stuck (again) after who knows how long. Progress log attached. 8 hours idle probably.
Runtime: 9 hr 25 min

cuppa.drink(java);
View attachment 12312

Got stuck (again) after who knows how long. Progress log attached. 6 hours idle probably.

Runtime: 9 hr 25 min
Hey, Runemate was having some issues yesterday due to the game update. These issues should now be fixed if you restart OSRS & RM (or your PC)

I'll send a refund for the 6 hours now @Lordaos

do you think you could add support for emergency teleports? id like to hunt black chins but i dont want to babysit and teleport out myself

hi, when doing chins I've realised if the traps become dead and you gotta pick them up to re-set them the bot doesn't do that, it just ignores it and thats how boxes just disappear. if you can would you be able to make the bot pick the boxes that are on the floor and re set them cuz it got to one point it was just only using 2 box traps and i had over 15 traps in my invent, overall very nice bot.

cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava updated Cuppa HunterAIO with a new update entry:

Cuppa HunterAIO v2.1.10 Released!

Cuppa HunterAIO updated to v2.1.10.

Read the rest of this update entry...

hi, when doing chins I've realised if the traps become dead and you gotta pick them up to re-set them the bot doesn't do that, it just ignores it and thats how boxes just disappear. if you can would you be able to make the bot pick the boxes that are on the floor and re set them cuz it got to one point it was just only using 2 box traps and i had over 15 traps in my invent, overall very nice bot.
A couple people have mentioned this but I really can't reproduce it tbh. I just updated the bot; can you try running it again & lemme know if it still happens?

Feel free to test using the lite version so you don't get charged while the bot is giving issues.

If it still happens, please DM me the log (found in help > view logs) as well as a rough idea what time it happened around.

CuppaJava updated Cuppa HunterAIO with a new update entry:

Cuppa HunterAIO v2.1.10 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...

A couple people have mentioned this but I really can't reproduce it tbh. I just updated the bot; can you try running it again & lemme know if it still happens?

Feel free to test using the lite version so you don't get charged while the bot is giving issues.

If it still happens, please DM me the log (found in help > view logs) as well as a rough idea what time it happened around.

thats fine bro, i'll give it a try once again later on and will keep you updated.

Since today the bot gets stuck unabling and enabling shift to drop as soon as its starts when hunting chins

EDIT: Runelite restart fixed sorry

Last edited: