Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Guardians of the Rift

The bot works great but it keeps randomly stalling on me and i end up getting charged multiple times for one hour because i have to start/restart the script. Plugins disabled, everything set to what you recommend.

cuppa.drink(java);
The bot works great but it keeps randomly stalling on me and i end up getting charged multiple times for one hour because i have to start/restart the script. Plugins disabled, everything set to what you recommend.
If a bot is giving issues please feel free to test using lite

its probably a runemate crash but i'd need to see a log to know more. can you send a log (help > view logs)

Tried the lite and now can't use this yet. However some takes:

It got stuck switching words. Initially disabled it, but later enabled and later (soon) it got stuck.

Also MAJOR issue: Getting DC when running the bot, it both crashed the bot (unhandled expection) and runemate aswell (not responding). This causes the session to hang, which sucks.

Anyways got 39-43 runecrafting or so with lite till I got screwed by dc and session hang for now. (well intentional but still)

Also when it worked it seemed to work 100% or those 30mins I ran :p

It got stuck switching words. Initially disabled it, but later enabled and later (soon) it got stuck.

Also MAJOR issue: Getting DC when running the bot, it both crashed the bot (unhandled expection) and runemate aswell (not responding). This causes the session to hang, which sucks.

Anyways got 39-43 runecrafting or so with lite till I got screwed by dc and session hang for now. (well intentional but still)

Update: Can't get it to work :X got a couple runecrafting levels but it doesn't seem to want to run continously. Interestingly the whole paid version dissapeared from my runemate UI. better check later I suppose.

cuppa.drink(java);

Update: Can't get it to work :X got a couple runecrafting levels but it doesn't seem to want to run continously. Interestingly the whole paid version dissapeared from my runemate UI. better check later I suppose.
Honestly all of these are out of my hands I believe, unfortunately.

Worldhop logic is runemate side, so it shouldnt get stuck but if it does: make sure no plugins are interfering, and maybe just try restarting everything. Unless its a logic issue like getting stuck on a popup

The bot crashing/DC is also really not something I can do anything about; Runemate should recover from disconnects, and my bot doesnt require any network calls (besides the game). If you're using a proxy/vpn i recommend disabling it tbh.

I'm also totally confused by the Update part too.

I don't mean to be unhelpful, but yeah, just not sure what to do here. Make sure no plugins are interfereing and maybe re-install runemate? Otherwise I'm not certain unfortunately.

cuppa.drink(java);
having trouble with program now that i have collosal pouch program is not working. can this be fixed?
Runemate was down due to the game update. Things should be working now if you restart osrs & runemate, however I recommend testing using the trial and trying again later if issues persist.

Whats the best Priority Preset config to select to ensure points are as balanced as possible? I'm at 83 RC and seem to be getting a lot more Catalytic points than Elemental.

cuppa.drink(java);
Whats the best Priority Preset config to select to ensure points are as balanced as possible? I'm at 83 RC and seem to be getting a lot more Catalytic points than Elemental.
Autobalance should work well over time

The way it works is that it prio's one side more and more depending on the total points for each, capping at a 20 point difference. So it should never go higher than a 20 point difference between the two

Autobalance should work well over time

The way it works is that it prio's one side more and more depending on the total points for each, capping at a 20 point difference. So it should never go higher than a 20 point difference between the two
gotcha thanks, i always stop after ~5 hours and do a manual match to balance the points before claiming rewards

cuppa! the absolute goat, 3 2k accounts majority based off your scripts thank you!! please one thing-- can you add when runepouches degrade, to bank the. then continue without? instead of ending the script. thank you for all you do

cuppa.drink(java);
cuppa! the absolute goat, 3 2k accounts majority based off your scripts thank you!! please one thing-- can you add when runepouches degrade, to bank the. then continue without? instead of ending the script. thank you for all you do
Hey, yeah I think that should be doable. Will add to my todo & try to implement soon :)