Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Guardians of the Rift

Actually I have one issue with the bot, not sure where the error comes from for it though but if you start in the giant essence mine from the portal its not filling the pouches before it leaves it.

Put around or almost 15 hours running this bot so far. In about 2-3.5 hour increments each over the last couple or few days. Overall a great bot and I will give it a review sometime in the future as I accumulate more hours.

At level 70ish runecrafting I am getting about 30k rcing exp/hour (+/- 1-2k/hr). I was hoping for more like 35k-40k exp per hour but that was just based on me reading the training guide on the wiki for expected rates.

The bot is a bit slower than optimal in some parts of the process such as depositing runes and mining large guardian remains after descending the slope. The process to imbue, then make combination runes is a bit slower than optimal as well. Otherwise, the bot works peforms very well and I can easily look past these minor issues.

One thing that I do not like as it looks very botlike though is when attempting to enter the rift through the portal. The bot seems to do a repetitive consistent interval click in the same coordinate spot on the portal to gain/regain access to the rift.

Nonetheless, I really appreciate your work and give a 5/5 if I gave a review right now. If you have time, it would be great if you could take a look at these minor things I noticed. Thank you.

cuppa.drink(java);
Pssst, Hey Cuppa, can I get a special version that picks up peoples dropped runes?
Within the minigame or near the reward pool? You can use Cuppa ItemCollector near the reward pool to collect items (I know some people have done this with Tempoross)

@hexus thank you for the feedback and review :)

At level 70ish runecrafting I am getting about 30k rcing exp/hour (+/- 1-2k/hr). I was hoping for more like 35k-40k exp per hour but that was just based on me reading the training guide on the wiki for expected rates.
Just as a note, wiki xp/h is often inflated and/or near-perfect xp, which the bot isn't really attempting to be; It's trying to moreso emulate the average ish player. Also it'll depend on exactly what's unlocked, especially for gotr. But there's always room for me to improve the bots of course

The bot is a bit slower than optimal in some parts of the process such as depositing runes and mining large guardian remains after descending the slope. The process to imbue, then make combination runes is a bit slower than optimal as well. Otherwise, the bot works peforms very well and I can easily look past these minor issues.
Some of these may be quirks where it's just giving the bot enough time to detect that something happened, but I can soon look into seeing what can be sped up :)

One thing that I do not like as it looks very botlike though is when attempting to enter the rift through the portal. The bot seems to do a repetitive consistent interval click in the same coordinate spot on the portal to gain/regain access to the rift.
There is randomization in it's click timings, but it is still pretty tight as it's emulating someone spam clicking with their mouse in one spot. That being said I can also add this to my list to try to randomize it more :)

Deffo in the minigame, would save me hella time and money making alts to just farm the altars to loot free runes when I can just do it on main.

Then again if its actually difficult to do then eh, no biggie.

Within the minigame or near the reward pool? You can use Cuppa ItemCollector near the reward pool to collect items (I know some people have done this with Tempoross)

@hexus thank you for the feedback and review :)

Just as a note, wiki xp/h is often inflated and/or near-perfect xp, which the bot isn't really attempting to be; It's trying to moreso emulate the average ish player. Also it'll depend on exactly what's unlocked, especially for gotr. But there's always room for me to improve the bots of course

Some of these may be quirks where it's just giving the bot enough time to detect that something happened, but I can soon look into seeing what can be sped up :)

There is randomization in it's click timings, but it is still pretty tight as it's emulating someone spam clicking with their mouse in one spot. That being said I can also add this to my list to try to randomize it more :)
One the best imo making bots here on RuneMate. Fantastic work. Keep doing what you are doing. Great points I agree 100%. Will write a review in the near future here as I run the GOTR bot a bit more. 5/5 from me guaranteed!

What settings do you guys have on to improve your xp rates? I'm at 30k atm but was hoping for a bit more
30k is actually the norm. Until 85 rcing that is do not expect much more than 30k exp per hour. Optimal exp rates is probably 35kish exp per hour for a good player who is near 100% efficient doing the balanced combo rune route. However, #1 you won't win all GOTR rounds and #2 you don't want a perfect bot as that will get banned very quickly.

Theoretically if you set it to Catalytic Priority, you should eek out more XP an hour, however there's also the caveat that you're not getting all that extra XP from multi runes from the Elementals.

Put around or almost 15 hours running this bot so far. In about 2-3.5 hour increments each over the last couple or few days. Overall a great bot and I will give it a review sometime in the future as I accumulate more hours.

Nonetheless, I really appreciate your work and give a 5/5 if I gave a review right now. If you have time, it would be great if you could take a look at these minor things I noticed. Thank you.

Yup and it is also concerning that the bot consistently misses portals which is where you get a large part of your points. This really needs to be addressed

cuppa.drink(java);
Yup and it is also concerning that the bot consistently misses portals which is where you get a large part of your points. This really needs to be addressed
Honestly I'm not completely sure how to address this as different accounts will have different timings. Not all accounts miss portals, it depends on exactly how many pouches you're using, which spells & unlocks etc...

Especially since portals aren't actually telegraphed before they appear (besides just being at semi-regular intervals) I don't fully know how to ensure the bot is always outside with an empty inv for portals..?

Honestly I'm not completely sure how to address this as different accounts will have different timings. Not all accounts miss portals, it depends on exactly how many pouches you're using, which spells & unlocks etc...

Especially since portals aren't actually telegraphed before they appear (besides just being at semi-regular intervals) I don't fully know how to ensure the bot is always outside with an empty inv for portals..?

Well theoretically, it should be doable. If I am able to produce the same result 100% of the time (doing gotr myself), as boaty does, then it should be doable in terms of coding. Now, if it were completely RNG based or based on some type of probability curve, then i could definitely see that. But there is 100% a way to do the same set of actions over and over again to prevent any portals being missed (therefore 9 points or so for 80+ rc). Even with the varying rc levels and equipment, it does not change the aspect of repeatable portals based on set intervals in the game (every 110 seconds or so after the previous portal).

Well theoretically, it should be doable. If I am able to produce the same result 100% of the time (doing gotr myself), as boaty does, then it should be doable in terms of coding. Now, if it were completely RNG based or based on some type of probability curve, then i could definitely see that. But there is 100% a way to do the same set of actions over and over again to prevent any portals being missed (therefore 9 points or so for 80+ rc). Even with the varying rc levels and equipment, it does not change the aspect of repeatable portals based on set intervals in the game (every 110 seconds or so after the previous portal).

You can definitely ensure that the bot is outside with an empty inventory based on the set intervals of portal spawns. It's hardcoded. Even if you are outside mining fragments early, it's still better than missing portals 2/3 times. The GOTR plugin gives all the information. Something to make things static for everyone could be "mine fragments until 40 seconds left. Once at 40 seconds, move to craft an inventory of essence (DO NOT FILL THE POUCHES), and enter the immediate first altar. Once out of altar, mine fragments until first portal. Enter the portal. Once finished filling, enter altar, then craft essence. This time FILL ALL POUCHES. Enter altar. (can do a check here: If last portal spawn < 100 seconds ago, then mine fragments and wait for portal. Then repeat". It's essentially the same thing over and over again

(Huge fan btw. I'm a fellow software engineer so I love these type of discussions). Also apologies for constant posting. I keep remembering things. I think an easy solution is initial setup. The bot is too eager to enter altars when it should be waiting for portals

cuppa.drink(java);
If I am able to produce the same result 100% of the time (doing gotr myself), as boaty does, then it should be doable in terms of coding.
Definitely, a human can get a feel for it (and of course it's possible for a bot, anything is possible) it just strikes me as a bit complicated especially because it's hard to calculate exactly how long each different loadout (and list of settings, and pc speed) will take, programically. But anything is possible.

it does not change the aspect of repeatable portals based on set intervals in the game (every 110 seconds or so after the previous portal)
I do think you're right that it is more consistent than I think it is (even though it's not exact, the bot doesn't need to be exact anyway as the portal is open for a window)

The GOTR plugin gives all the information. Something to make things static for everyone could be "mine fragments until 40 seconds left. Once at 40 seconds, move to craft an inventory of essence (DO NOT FILL THE POUCHES), and enter the immediate first altar. Once out of altar, mine fragments until first portal. Enter the portal. Once finished filling, enter altar, then craft essence. This time FILL ALL POUCHES. Enter altar. (can do a check here: If last portal spawn < 100 seconds ago, then mine fragments and wait for portal. Then repeat". It's essentially the same thing over and over again
Thank you, I appreciate this. It was hard for me to visualize a solution, so this helps.

I genuinely am a bit swamped right now, so I can't promise exactly when, but I do intend to revisit GotR (and Tempoross actually) hopefully fairly soon to see if I can tighten up the logic, including remove delays and see if I can improve how it handles portals (similar to what you posted most likely).

Also apologies for constant posting. I keep remembering things. I think an easy solution is initial setup.
No worries man, again I do appreciate the advice. Can just take me some time to implement it sometimes (or even give a proper response sometimes) is all.

Currently just gets stuck after crafting runes, just stands there. Happens every now and then can be after an hour. Wasted a fair bit of money with it happening just after the next charge moment. Was working mint before Runelite updates.

cuppa.drink(java);
Currently just gets stuck after crafting runes, just stands there. Happens every now and then can be after an hour. Wasted a fair bit of money with it happening just after the next charge moment. Was working mint before Runelite updates.
Still just catching up on everything, but by my understanding:
- There were client issues earlier this week, and those should all be fixed
- The only remaining, possible issue is that bots can rarely get stuck trying to click something not-visible. I've queued some changes to fix this, but they're difficult for me to fully test due to how sweeping the changes are. Please let me know if there seems to be issues after the next update.

I'll refund like 6 sessions worth? Let me know if you needed more.

Sending now :)