Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Guardians of the Rift

i havent heard of anyone else having this issue so it's likely runemate acting up for you tbh. you can dm me a log from the session (help > view logs), but it might just be some weird plugin issue?

If you are botting with Runemate on Runelite, try disabling all plugins as some can interfere with bots (you can make a separate profile on Runelite with your current plugins saved, for using when not botting).

Feel free to test using the lite version of the bot so you don't get charged while testing. If the issue persists or this doesn't help, let me know.

The thing is there is absolutely no plug ins enabled that werent enabled when it worked flawlessly or hours before stopping mid session and other bots of yours also work flawlessly as well. I'm gonna try it now that Runemate updated yesterday and then I'll send over a log! Maybe its because a pouch degraded and cant be repaired lemme compile and test that theory!

EDIT: It appears that its working without the degraded pouch in inventory, maybe that was the issue? I'd imagine you can check and change that code if so, will update if anything changes.

EDIT2: Its def crashing if a pouch is degraded and it cant repair. Just happened again after an hr of running

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
The thing is there is absolutely no plug ins enabled that werent enabled when it worked flawlessly or hours before stopping mid session and other bots of yours also work flawlessly as well. I'm gonna try it now that Runemate updated yesterday and then I'll send over a log! Maybe its because a pouch degraded and cant be repaired lemme compile and test that theory!

EDIT: It appears that its working without the degraded pouch in inventory, maybe update it so if it has damaged pouches it cant repair it just doesnt try to vs crashing? Will edit again if the issue continues!
Oh, yeah if the bot has degraded pouches in it's inventory & no method to repair them, it currently stops (to avoid degrading pouches until they disappear) and (should be) showing an error message. Repair methods would be either abyssal pearls if you have a stockpile of them, or lunars if you have access.

If you don't have either repair method selected, please just keep the pouches banked until you have enough pearls to use.

first of all i would like to say AMAZING WORK, but was wondering if you could help me out, bot was having problems finding client yesterday and wouldnt respond after logging in, it just stood there. problem is fixed now but i lost a fair bit of credit trying to fix the issue.

Attachments

• screenshot.2180.jpg
    screenshot.2180.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 6
cuppa.drink(java);
first of all i would like to say AMAZING WORK, but was wondering if you could help me out, bot was having problems finding client yesterday and wouldnt respond after logging in, it just stood there. problem is fixed now but i lost a fair bit of credit trying to fix the issue.
Cheers man, yeah I'll refund you the 6 sessions

Just a side note, definitely feel free to test using the lite version if a bot is giving you issues; But it's all good, sending now

Cheers man, yeah I'll refund you the 6 sessions

Just a side note, definitely feel free to test using the lite version if a bot is giving you issues; But it's all good, sending now

I did not expect that, but BIG thanks, youll get the money back tonight anyway haha

hey mate, went to check on the bot after leaving it overnight, seems to have crashed or something only a hour into it, any thought on cause ? log included

Attachments

• cuppa_guardiansoftherift_ironman_14052023_225219.log
    496.1 KB · Views: 1
cuppa.drink(java);
hey mate, went to check on the bot after leaving it overnight, seems to have crashed or something only a hour into it, any thought on cause ? log included
It's pretty hard to tell what's going on here tbh but I have 2 guesses.

It's possible this is due to a plugin (I'm seeing a few on in the logs); Typically I recommend botting on a separate runelite profile with all plugins disabled (you can keep your main profile for playing).

Is it possible the bot DC'd (either 6 hour logout or just DC) during a delay maybe and the bot got confused? Otherwise I'm not too sure honestly, it just kinda looks like it stopped doing anything

hey mate, crashed again this time with all addons disabled, sorry to be a pest, but bot has been working flawlessly for the last week, now its having problems

Attachments

• cuppa_guardiansoftherift_ironman_15052023_235137.log
    190 KB · Views: 1
cuppa.drink(java);
hey mate, crashed again this time with all addons disabled, sorry to be a pest, but bot has been working flawlessly for the last week, now its having problems
I think these issues might have arose from Runelite updates honestly (they've beene inexplicably updating RL a lot lately). In these cases can you please make sure to close both OSRS & RM, open Runelite manually (to let it update), close Runelite and try running again? You can always test with the lite version.

I'm sorry the bot is giving you trouble but the "hovering the great guardian" things are just model cache issues that are usually out of my hands and should be fixing themselves.

ok mate, thanks for looking into this. guess ill just have to use it only when i can watch it then, in the mean time ill just use some of your other bots, again great work :D

Has anyone figured out how to get more than ~40k xp per hour averaged over a few hours? I've got all runes unlocked (blood/death etc) and I'm using combination runes with recommended settings but seems to be about the same xp per hour as without combination runes.

Last edited:
i had a problem with getting the bot running after runelite had updated plugins were being weird with all my setting getting reset. is there anyway i get get the two refunded before the latest session. Thank you if you can would be awesome.
47de1ff8a99537635939eff722f75107.png

usually works flawless.

now it spent a few "hours" on it just going into settings spamming the "shift to drop" button, wont proceed from that setting. rip 2h attempts.

cuppa.drink(java);
usually works flawless.

now it spent a few "hours" on it just going into settings spamming the "shift to drop" button, wont proceed from that setting. rip 2h attempts.
This is a temporary Runemate bug that can happen after game updates & can be fixed by restarting osrs & Runemate.

I'll refund you 2 sessions now

My guy does a lot of standing around, it seems like the clicks are very slow. I'll be standing in one spot for a good 10 seconds before he does something. Is this normal? Seems like I stick out like a bot.

cuppa.drink(java);
My guy does a lot of standing around, it seems like the clicks are very slow. I'll be standing in one spot for a good 10 seconds before he does something. Is this normal? Seems like I stick out like a bot.
No this doesn't sound normal. Do you know what actions this seems to be happening after typically?

It's possible there's a Runelite plugin interfering? If you have any plugins active I'd recommend making a separate runelite profile with all plugins disabled. Otherwise I'm not sure tbh.

No this doesn't sound normal. Do you know what actions this seems to be happening after typically?

It's possible there's a Runelite plugin interfering? If you have any plugins active I'd recommend making a separate runelite profile with all plugins disabled. Otherwise I'm not sure tbh.
I'm not sure how to disable all plugins. But I was only getting 4K xp/hr

cuppa.drink(java);
I'm not sure how to disable all plugins. But I was only getting 4K xp/hr
Yeah something is definitely broken there. To disable your plugins you'd just have to go into Runelite's plugins (the wrench icon on the right of runelite) and toggle them all off. As a few plugins tend to break bots.