Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Guardians of the Rift

heey Cuppa i may have an idea for the script, maybe u can add an option to drop talismans like the elemental ones and keep the higher ones only. it will make more GP/H and safes some inventory spaces so maybe even slightly more EXP/H

cuppa.drink(java);
heey Cuppa i may have an idea for the script, maybe u can add an option to drop talismans like the elemental ones and keep the higher ones only. it will make more GP/H and safes some inventory spaces so maybe even slightly more EXP/H
Hey, you can disable receiving talismans from specific portals in game if you want. Just right click the guardian that you don't want talismans from & select the option to disable it.

We could also add an option to ignore certain runes.

Troubleshooting the low xp rates, my bot observed going into the mind altar at the very last second - when it could have otherwise waited and got a LOT more xp and runes that aren't a complete waste of time to create/wasting precious time overall.
Shouldn't be hard to add exceptions to the script - would be a huge QOL improvement.

cuppa.drink(java);
We could also add an option to ignore certain runes.

Troubleshooting the low xp rates, my bot observed going into the mind altar at the very last second - when it could have otherwise waited and got a LOT more xp and runes that aren't a complete waste of time to create/wasting precious time overall.
Shouldn't be hard to add exceptions to the script - would be a huge QOL improvement.
I don't think I'd want to add altar blacklists per say; partially because the UI is already really bloated with options & partially because the bot could get really unlucky (eg if the user blacklists air, mind, body & water runes, GotR could feasibly rotate between those for upwards of a minute where the bot would not move at all).

That being said, I can look into adding a feature to: if the current altar is in the bottom X (maybe 4?) of the priority list & the altars are going to change soon, wait that 10 seconds or whatnot. Will add to my todo list.

I don't think I'd want to add altar blacklists per say; partially because the UI is already really bloated with options & partially because the bot could get really unlucky (eg if the user blacklists air, mind, body & water runes, GotR could feasibly rotate between those for upwards of a minute where the bot would not move at all).

That being said, I can look into adding a feature to: if the current altar is in the bottom X (maybe 4?) of the priority list & the altars are going to change soon, wait that 10 seconds or whatnot. Will add to my todo list.
blocking altars probally will get it stuck here in there with the example u just mentioned

cuppa.drink(java);
idk why but the last couple times running the script, it stops after crafting an inventory / gathering another invent.
Runemate is still currently having some issues clicking large models after the last game update. Client devs are aware and working on it.

The script seems to afk so often and so inexplicably it's a bit irritating to watch. For example, the guardian is at 96% energy and it sits there refusing to charge it and use the last remaining essence. I'm averaging like 1 reward per game. Sometimes it also seems to break and hover over the guardian and never click it, essentially stalling until the next game. Also something I found irritating is how it goes for portals no matter what the situation is. For example, having 24 essence in the bag and instead of going to runecraft it, it decides to go mine the last essence wasting so much time and XP + being extremely botlike. Other than that the script seems well written and "safe" from bans, but I can't justify 12 cents an hour at it's current stage.

P.S: Noticed that if for w/e reason the game doesn't take away any remaining essence after the game ends the bot needs to click an inactive altar to confirm that the game is over. Kinda weird.

Last edited:
The script seems to afk so often and so inexplicably it's a bit irritating to watch. For example, the guardian is at 96% energy and it sits there refusing to charge it and use the last remaining essence. I'm averaging like 1 reward per game. Sometimes it also seems to break and hover over the guardian and never click it, essentially stalling until the next game. Also something I found irritating is how it goes for portals no matter what the situation is. For example, having 24 essence in the bag and instead of going to runecraft it, it decides to go mine the last essence wasting so much time and XP + being extremely botlike. Other than that the script seems well written and "safe" from bans, but I can't justify 12 cents an hour at it's current stage.

P.S: Noticed that if for w/e reason the game doesn't take away any remaining essence after the game ends the bot needs to click an inactive altar to confirm that the game is over. Kinda weird.
dont use the afk option then? and maybe put runemate mouse speed to 1.4 1.8

I'm not using the AFK feature, because I imagined it wasn't necessary with how much the bot was afking without it. I understand the importance of AFKing in a minigame like GOTR, but some logic to it would be welcome. No human would afk in the situation I mentioned.

Primate

It's because of a RuneMate issue, bots are struggling to click large Npcs like the guardian. Should be fixed soon from RuneMate's side.

FYI, changing your mouse multiplier won't do anything here.

It's because of a RuneMate issue, bots are struggling to click large Npcs like the guardian. Should be fixed soon from RuneMate's side.

FYI, changing your mouse multiplier won't do anything here.

Hmm that would explain the stalling, but what about the other issues I encountered?

cuppa.drink(java);
Hello :)

The script bot seems to afk so often and so inexplicably it's a bit irritating to watch. For example, the guardian is at 96% energy and it sits there refusing to charge it and use the last remaining essence.
Yeah as Defeat3d mentioned, there was an issue clicking the guardian yesterday. But it has been fixed and everything should be working again if you restart osrs & RM.

Also something I found irritating is how it goes for portals no matter what the situation is. For example, having 24 essence in the bag and instead of going to runecraft it, it decides to go mine the last essence wasting so much time and XP + being extremely botlike.
Actually it doesn't exactly go to the portal no matter what; I believe it should only be going to the portal if it has at least 8 empty slots in the pouchs + inventory. I can tweak this value so it's a higher threshold? Maybe 12?

Other than that the script bot seems well written and "safe" from bans, but I can't justify 12 cents an hour at it's current stage.
I agree, with the (Runemate) bugs yesterday the bot was not worth using. Hopefully it works better for you today though.

This really shouldn't be happening often tbh. The way the minigame works is that the bot can enter the altar for 30 seconds once the rift is closed to use up remaining essence, and usually the bot will do so quick enough; Reading that dialog is a failsafe that shouldn't be encountered often. Maybe the bugs yesterday were causing it to encounter it more often.

tl;dr there were bugs yesterday and I hope everything works better for you now

cuppa.drink(java);
Alright that clears things up, thank you. Any chance for a partial refund? I understand that it wasn't the bots fault now and I will definitely be using it again.
Sure, how long did you run it for around? How much would you like refunded?

Sure, how long did you run it for around? How much would you like refunded?

Not really sure exactly how long I ran it for, I was charged for 8 hours but I don't think I ran it for that long. How about half since the bot was running probably at around half efficiency?