Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Guardians of the Rift

Not sure why but took the bot 40 minutes to enter a single game. I had to intervene. Can you please refund 1 hour please. Love your bots! keep up the great work mate.

cuppa.drink(java);
Not sure why but took the bot 40 minutes to enter a single game. I had to intervene. Can you please refund 1 hour please. Love your bots! keep up the great work mate.
Hey, do you have world hopping enabled? It really shouldn't do this if world hopping is enabled, as it should be hopping to better world's, but it's also possible all the worlds are just super close to full of players and they're beating the bot in. You can try lowering the max players it'll attempt to join.

Anyway, sent refund :)

Hey, do you have world hopping enabled? It really shouldn't do this if world hopping is enabled, as it should be hopping to better world's, but it's also possible all the worlds are just super close to full of players and they're beating the bot in. You can try lowering the max players it'll attempt to join.

Anyway, sent refund :)

Yeah I might just enter myself from now on. I appreciate your kindness. Love the bots!

CuppaGOTR just stops after pressing start. It has taken 2 payments off me.

Edit: Just tested with the Lite version, Same thing happens, I'm going to assume its due to RuneMate update.

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaGOTR just stops after pressing start. It has taken 2 payments off me.

Edit: Just tested with the Lite version, Same thing happens, I'm going to assume its due to RuneMate update.
Yeah, admins are updating some stuff right now. I'd recommend just trying again later.

I'll refund your sessions

Unfortunately, the bot crashed on me twice. I thought it had to do with the update but I waited until after Runemate got fixed and still happened again. Wasted .24. Any reason to why this occurred?

upload_2023-3-28_11-10-24.png

Only problem is that it that the pouches aren't filled sometimes - other times it will click on all four pouches, even though they're already full or there's no more essence to store. It will click all four pouches twice while filling (obviously a bot mechanic) and it will try to empty them in a very stupid way - giant, medium -> large, small and medium again (even though medium is empty). I'd be surprised if I werent banned for looking like I'm filling filled pouches and emptying empty pouches EVERY single iteration.

Other than that, awesome script. Wish it could prioritize portals more - it will completely miss them sometimes, when it DEFINITELY should not have. I'll continue to use until I get the outfit - worth the money for that 100%.

cuppa.drink(java);
Only problem is that it that the pouches aren't filled sometimes - other times it will click on all four pouches, even though they're already full or there's no more essence to store. It will click all four pouches twice while filling (obviously a bot mechanic) and it will try to empty them in a very stupid way - giant, medium -> large, small and medium again (even though medium is empty). I'd be surprised if I werent banned for looking like I'm filling filled pouches and emptying empty pouches EVERY single iteration.
Honestly I'm pretty surprised to hear all this, I'm not facing any of these issues with pouches. My only guess is if any plugin is somehow confusing the bot? Could you try botting on a (separate) runelite profile with all plugins disabled? It's a total guess, but I'm really not sure why it'd be behaving so weirdly for you.

Honestly I'm pretty surprised to hear all this, I'm not facing any of these issues with pouches. My only guess is if any plugin is somehow confusing the bot? Could you try botting on a (separate) runelite profile with all plugins disabled? It's a total guess, but I'm really not sure why it'd be behaving so weirdly for you.
I have attempted to fix the issue - if you can show me how to send you the logs I'd be delighted. It could be on my end; it is still trying to empty my medium pouch twice and still filling my pouches twice each. No ban after nearly 20 hours of running it on a lower level account so nothing too major.

Script is very well written and easy to understand, so that much is appreciated :)

cuppa.drink(java);
I have attempted to fix the issue - if you can show me how to send you the logs I'd be delighted. It could be on my end; it is still trying to empty my medium pouch twice and still filling my pouches twice each. No ban after nearly 20 hours of running it on a lower level account so nothing too major.

Script is very well written and easy to understand, so that much is appreciated :)
You could send me the log on discord (JoEE#8366) or you could dm it to me if you like.

I'm not too sure if the log will actually tell me what the issue is but I'm definitely willing to take a look.

You could send me the log on discord (JoEE#8366) or you could dm it to me if you like.

I'm not too sure if the log will actually tell me what the issue is but I'm definitely willing to take a look.
Trying to troubleshoot proved to be very stupid on my end - spent the entirety of the bit of credit I bought trying to fix the problem without actually playing a proper round.
I will not be doing that again - Runemate should learn how to not take an entire hour because you run a bot for 4-60 seconds of usage. I know for a fact my bank will be glad to give me my money back given the circumstance of usage. I will be inquiring to get this done if the staff of this website do not fix.

HOWEVER! Did some toying with it, had something to do with me changing the priority of runes, possibly having something to do with points not being on balanced - couldn't find a good reason why it would change the coding of clicking a pouch, but it fixed itself when I followed the list in your recommended post.

cuppa.drink(java);
Trying to troubleshoot proved to be very stupid on my end - spent the entirety of the bit of credit I bought trying to fix the problem without actually playing a proper round.
I understand that's frustrating, but in the future please feel free to test using the lite version so you don't get charged while a bot is buggy.

Runemate should learn how to not take an entire hour because you run a bot for 4-60 seconds of usage.
Yeah I agree it'd be best if there was a short grace period where the user would not be charged if the bot is stopped quickly; Unfortunately that's out of my hands.

I know for a fact my bank will be glad to give me my money back given the circumstance of usage. I will be inquiring to get this done if the staff of this website do not fix.
I doubt the transaction system will be changed soon tbh. But I can send you a refund for credits spent debugging my bot. I've sent you a refund for ~10 sessions of Cuppa GuardiansOfTheRift.

HOWEVER! Did some toying with it, had something to do with me changing the priority of runes, possibly having something to do with points not being on balanced - couldn't find a good reason why it would change the coding of clicking a pouch, but it fixed itself when I followed the list in your recommended post.
I'm surprised changing it to autobalance would effect the pouch logic, it really shouldn't, but I'm glad to hear it seems to be working better now either way.

https://i.gyazo.com/9d4bb99f5c797c6f843f10cdf25f9701.mp4

Appears to be doing this at the end of every round, since changing the settings back to the recommended.

I understand that's frustrating, but in the future please feel free to test using the lite version so you don't get charged while a bot is buggy.

Yeah I agree it'd be best if there was a short grace period where the user would not be charged if the bot is stopped quickly; Unfortunately that's out of my hands.

I will try the LITE version - perhaps you as a lead developer of their products, one of their biggest reasons to be recieving the money they do, you can ask for change and encourage a more user friendly system before someone else does and this website is left in the dust like all the ones before it.

I love your scripts - that's why I use them through frustration, so I do hope this reaches you in good spirits.

cuppa.drink(java);
https://i.gyazo.com/9d4bb99f5c797c6f843f10cdf25f9701.mp4

Appears to be doing this at the end of every round, since changing the settings back to the recommended.

I've seen it do this once before for me, but I'm surprised it's happening often for you.

Anyway, thank you for bringing it to my attention, I should probably add some logic to better handle this either way. Will add in the next update.

I've seen it do this once before for me, but I'm surprised it's happening often for you.

Anyway, thank you for bringing it to my attention, I should probably add some logic to better handle this either way. Will add in the next update.
I wrote into some staff about this issue - I am hoping they see the obvious fault in the system and do something about it. It's too easy to copy and paste the business model with a more client friendly approach.. They'd be very stupid not to.
Some more tuning and I think I fixed it. I wrote you on discord.

cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava updated Cuppa GuardiansOfTheRift with a new update entry:

Cuppa GuardiansOfTheRift v2.1.14 Released!

Cuppa GuardiansOfTheRift updated to v2.1.14.
- improved the profit tracker to be a lot more reliable/self-fixing
- profit tracker now sorts loot by most valuable at the top
- added an extra failsafe to avoid a rare situation the bot would get stuck clicking on a closed altar

Read the rest of this update entry...

@afk200m btw I added a failsafe for that issue clicking the closed guardian, shouldn't happen at all anymore