Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet

cuppa.drink(java);
In the last day I must have gotten instant stopped 5x using this bot losing a dollar of credit :( happening to all the bots but its a super punishing system when it charges you every time their bot has issues connecting...
I get it. The issues have been frustrating. Please test using trials or just come back later.

Normally I'd be totally down to refund but it isn't currently possible as the feature is missing from the new site at the moment. Admins have stated they'll be working on a refund system soon. But there isn't one currently, and I'm not certain if the new system will be able to make retroactive refunds. All that being said, I'll add you to a list (visible on my Discord Server, Join the CuppaJava Bots Discord Server!) & refund if/when I'm able. But I can't make promises on if or when that will be at the moment. Apologies, this is kind of out of my hands.

anyone else having struggle logging in to runemate and trying to add accounts? "account was not able to be saved".

Overall im only using the cg bot and i love it so far

dpd

I'm sorry to bother you on such a trivial manner, but is there any threshold at which the so called -0.20€ cold starts get refunded or stack up enough to get looked at? Since I love your work it's kind of OK but then again, not. I'm down about 3€ out of 10€ I deposited. ❤️

cuppa.drink(java);
anyone else having struggle logging in to runemate and trying to add accounts? "account was not able to be saved".

Overall im only using the cg bot and i love it so far
I honestly dont know anything about this but it sounds like an issue with runemate. If it persists, the easiest place to get help would be in the #help channel of the runemate discord

I'm sorry to bother you on such a trivial manner, but is there any threshold at which the so called -0.20€ cold starts get refunded or stack up enough to get looked at? Since I love your work it's kind of OK but then again, not. I'm down about 3€ out of 10€ I deposited. ❤️
Hey, RuneMate has been having some lingering client issues after the migration. They're being worked on by the client devs, but if they persist I'd just try again later or use trials.

Normally I'm 100% willing to give refunds, however, the ability to transfer/refund credits hasn't been added to the updated site. So it's not currently possible for me to issue refunds, unfortunately.

Admins have stated they'll be working on a refund system soon. But there isn't one currently, and I'm not certain if the new system will be able to make retroactive refunds. All that being said, if you need a refund, DM me a screenshot of the transactions from (https://www.runemate.com/community/dbtech-credits/) and I'll add you to a list (visible on my Discord Server, Join the CuppaJava Bots Discord Server!) & refund if/when I'm able. But I can't make promises on if or when that will be at the moment. Apologies, this is kind of out of my hands.

I run the script, it logs in, but then doesn't do anything anymore.
I disabled every RuneLite plugin there is, standing near the portal, playing in fixed mode.
Help?

cuppa.drink(java);
I run the script, it logs in, but then doesn't do anything anymore.
I disabled every RuneLite plugin there is, standing near the portal, playing in fixed mode.
Help?
Runemate is down due to today's game update. Client devs are working on it and you can keep an eye on the runemate discord for updates.

bot is still stuck in the lobby, have to pause the bot in the lobby, enter the corrupted gauntlet and then unpause the bot.

Update: The bot seems clueless inside the gauntlet

Last edited:
Hello Cuppa, it seems that the bot is not dodging the tornadoes in the boss room for some reason, just stands there and dies. I tried fixed screen mode, zoomed all the way out with all plugins turned off and no changes to the standard bot settings. Any thoughts on this? Would love to try out the bot.

Bro lost money coz the bot is not working on the boss . im not rating u yet maybe we can solve the issue . but if not i will go for it . its not fear .

cuppa.drink(java);
Runemate was having some issues today but everything should be working if you restart OSRS & Runemate.

Please feel free to DM me again if the issues persist.

Hey there just a few questions,

1: Why when the bot is looking for more fishing locations why does the bot not do a lap around the boss room for the guaranteed 3 fishing pools if it hasn't already come across these already instead of continuing searching around the mid/outside sometimes not finding any and running down the clock then not having enough food to finish the encounter when simply finding the 3 pools and getting an extra 12 food would be more than enough to secure the victory?

2: When there's 4 tornados I find myself getting stomped out or running through the tornados and dying often enough instead of safeing up. Any plans in the future to add an option to potentially safe up during torandos on the 4th phase instead of sitting at 40-50hp?

Anyway cheers, love your work.

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
1: Why when the bot is looking for more fishing locations why does the bot not do a lap around the boss room for the guaranteed 3 fishing pools if it hasn't already come across these already instead of continuing searching around the mid/outside sometimes not finding any and running down the clock then not having enough food to finish the encounter when simply finding the 3 pools and getting an extra 12 food would be more than enough to secure the victory?
This is something that's kinda been on my list for a while. It's just a moderate sized change as it means the bot will go out for a 3rd outing (rather than 2 now) and honestly usually it seems to find the full amount of fish before or right around the time of the t3 weapon parts. So in short your suggestion is optimal in some situations, I just haven't added it yet for simplicity tbh. Will keep in mind.

2: When there's 4 tornados I find myself getting stomped out or running through the tornados and dying often enough instead of safeing up. Any plans in the future to add an option to potentially safe up during torandos on the 4th phase instead of sitting at 40-50hp?
So the logic in the bot is that it "allows" lower hp when there's no tornados (to DPS as much as possible when standing) but will try to eat higher with tornados. I guess it's possible for it to get nuked soon after they spawn if there's lag/the bot messes up/it just gets unlucky. But yeah. Just to mention, I do recommend having direct input on if not already (to help avoid nados better) and reduce anything that may cause Runemate to lag. But that's just mitigation general thoughts.

I will keep these in mind and try to look more into them

any way to have it combine potions? ex. if I have it make 4 (12 doses) can it only make 3 vials and combine the doses to have 1 more spot for food? Works perfectly otherwise!