Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet

cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava updated Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet with a new update entry:

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet v1.5.8 Released!

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet updated to v1.5.8.
  • made some improvements to better support the doubled weapon speed
  • bot will assume your selected 5:1 weapon is the doubled speed weapon
  • bot will use selected weapon during prep
  • bot will be better about swapping 5:1 weapons (not 100% accurate depending on lag though, as the weapon speed is so fast)
  • bot will skip setting attack style to rapid on leagues worlds

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Just wanted to say I really enjoyed using this bot. That being said, I was banned this morning with only using it purely on leagues worlds. One suggestion I have is potentially having some sort of system to "build up skill" in completing CG consistently. Watching the bot closely, it is nearly tick-perfect on everything it does, and that is rare for humans. Maybe having it every 15-20 CG completions increasing its "skill" so at around 100 completions you're tick-perfect could help in lower detection especially for accounts newly doing CG with it. Anyways, I'll still leave a review, but wanted to drop my feedback!

I am having issues. For some reason on the Lite version i was killing every time. Now I am dying every time on the paid version??

cuppa.drink(java);
I am having issues. For some reason on the Lite version i was killing every time. Now I am dying every time on the paid version??
(I'll reply to your dm as well, but)

The lite & premium version use the exact same code (besides lite having a time limit). Nothing else is different at all.

If the lite version worked well, but the premium version didn't, the only things I can think of are:
- temporary Runemate issue (this is mostly likely). Runemate sometimes has weird quirks where it just randomly doesn't read data correctly. Restarting osrs & runemate often fixes them, or restarting your pc
- plugins? Sometimes plugins can confuse the bot so I recommend disabling all besides optionally some like GPU/worldhop/fps/loot. Though I understand the lite version worked so this is probably not relevant
- You might have some obscure setting slightly different, I'd double check that
- make sure you're not lagging fps/ping wise, maybe by having more stuff running

Normally I'd say to test using the lite version, but it sounds like that's working anyway for you.

If you send me a log (help > view logs) I can take a look and try to find what might be causing it, but please try the above

Hey Cuppa, looks like a few people were banned around 21/22nd November and are linking it to this bot (nahty in the post above, and YetiManBlue on the reviews). I was also banned on 22nd November after running this for a day. I am fairly sure it was this bot (I know we'll never know for sure), but this was the only new one I ran in over a month.

Thought it was worth mentioning.

Hi Cuppa, the bot is happily alching items from the specified list but not dropping items from the drop list. Any ideas?

cuppa.drink(java);
Hi Cuppa, the bot is happily alching items from the specified list but not dropping items from the drop list. Any ideas?
if i recall correctly, it only drops the items when the inv is full (just before banking). as long as it isn't banking the dropped items it should be good.

upload_2023-12-8_6-14-12.png

I think it runs flawless, with the right settings im getting 9kc/h. Still no E Shard tho

Edit: new PB 05:31

Attachments

• upload_2023-12-8_6-10-5.png
    upload_2023-12-8_6-10-5.png
    135.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet v1.6.0 Released!

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet updated to v1.6.0.
- added a "Recommend Settings Optimizations" button to the UI
- this feature will read your current settings and some other context to display potential recommendations on what might improve your success rate
- please note that this should be useful, but will not be exhaustive or necessarily always perfect recommendations

Last edited:
breaks shouldnt be broken. what's wrong?
Appreciate the quick reply, me and a buddy both noticed now that with the same settings we've always had (breaks enabled), it just doesn't seem to recognize breaks anymore. The next break area always says none

cuppa.drink(java);

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet v1.6.1 Released!

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet updated to v1.6.1.

Appreciate the quick reply, me and a buddy both noticed now that with the same settings we've always had (breaks enabled), it just doesn't seem to recognize breaks anymore. The next break area always says none
Thank you for mentioning this. This was briefly bugged, but should be fixed as of this morning's update

Super happy with this script all in all after ~800kc (no seed btw) , but one slight complaint.

After getting both orb and bowstring, if it runs into a demiboss but is still searching for paddlefish, it will run past the demiboss, start fishing, and turn off prayer. So it just dies to the demiboss while fishing. Seen this quite a few times and I don't babysit that often.

cuppa.drink(java);
Super happy with this script all in all after ~800kc (no seed btw) , but one slight complaint.

After getting both orb and bowstring, if it runs into a demiboss but is still searching for paddlefish, it will run past the demiboss, start fishing, and turn off prayer. So it just dies to the demiboss while fishing. Seen this quite a few times and I don't babysit that often.
Glad it's working well overall :)

Yeah the bot has some minor issues with prayer handling in prep, especially line-of-sight from demi bosses. I can try to improve it more soon, just a bit of a tough part.

cuppa.drink(java);
do people run this on non throw away accounts or is this more of a suicide bot script?
People run it on all kinds of accounts. People do suicide bot it for gold farming purposes, but I do know that a lot of people use it on their high level ironmen as well, and mains.