Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet

Would be amazing if you created a redemption only gauntlet kill :) If you go on youtube and check the world records speed runs you'll see it's much more efficient, I'd pay $0.50/h for this script

cuppa.drink(java);
Would be amazing if you created a redemption only gauntlet kill :) If you go on youtube and check the world records speed runs you'll see it's much more efficient, I'd pay $0.50/h for this script
Honestly redemption has been on my todo list a really long time and I don't fully know why I haven't added it yet. No promises, but will try to get it re-prioritized near the top of my list.

cuppa.drink(java);
Will base 85s be enough to get consistent completions, what's people's experiences like with those stats?
It's hard to say exactly because it can depend on some other factors (any pc/ping lag, settings, etc). But base 85's should be fairly consistent completions I believe yeah. Especially with DI/hopping/optionally prayer flicking on

cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava updated Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet with a new update entry:

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet v1.5.0 Released!

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet updated to v1.5.0.
- lots of efficiency improvements during prep
- bot will mage/range enemies while performing actions in the room (such as taking 1 ore/bark/linum/root/fish between attacks)
- bot will perform more actions while running across rooms (grinding crystals, making potions, etc
- re-ordered the settings UI a bit
- bot will open the chest before taking a break
- more randomization in the lobby (just a tiny bit more random delays & rarely walking to other tiles near the gauntlet entrance that I've seen real players idle on)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
Any chance you could add Halberd Support?
Uhhh it's not impossible, it's just more complicated (especially for the boss fight), and honestly I'm just not really sure what the benefit is. Staff would still probably be the most consistent dps, and even ranged having better distance?

What are you stats like/what's your use case for hally?

Uhhh it's not impossible, it's just more complicated (especially for the boss fight), and honestly I'm just not really sure what the benefit is. Staff would still probably be the most consistent dps, and even ranged having better distance?

What are you stats like/what's your use case for hally?
Literally just to train up my combats using this lmfao, if it would be too complicated for the boss fight f**k it. =) This bot is the shiz

Latest 1.5.0/1.5.1 version introduced a lot of bugs. Bot sometimes runs away from a demi boss without finishing it. It also got stuck in a loop where it was fighting a demi boss and opened the next room with another demi boss. Bot then got stuck in a loop trying to loot one demi boss while attacking the new demi boss and continually did not get to the loot and then attacked back.

cuppa.drink(java);

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet v1.5.2 Released!

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet updated to v1.5.2.
- if we have extra armor parts that didn't get used (for any reason) drop them before entering the boss room
- added logic to escape the hunllef fight if we (for any reason) are missing a bow/staff entirely
- fixed issue where bot could randomly stop attacking an npc
- improved picking up ground item logic
- fixed (?) uncommon issue where the bot thought it lit the next room where it didn't

Latest 1.5.0/1.5.1 version introduced a lot of bugs. Bot sometimes runs away from a demi boss without finishing it. It also got stuck in a loop where it was fighting a demi boss and opened the next room with another demi boss. Bot then got stuck in a loop trying to loot one demi boss while attacking the new demi boss and continually did not get to the loot and then attacked back.
These should hopefully be fixed in the latest update

cuppa.drink(java);

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet v1.5.6 Released!

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet updated to v1.5.6.
  • fixed issue with swapping prayers at the hunllef in the regular gauntlet (which possibly also effected the corrupted hunllef for some people)
  • added logic to avoid dead ends in the hunllef fight (or spaces where there is no other way out)
  • rebalanced some danger weightings in the hunllef fight, to further avoid tornados, with slightly more tolerance for escaping over danger tiles
  • some attempts at optimization

Last edited:
Hi,
I really can't take this boss anymore after going 3 times the drop rate. After looking at some bots this one seems to have come out on top. I want to start soon to hopefully get my Enhanced seed. Do you perhaps have any tips? Like would i be best off to just run this 18 hours a day till the Enhanced or am i better off doing 6 hours in the weekends? Or maybe something else entirely. As far as i understand it's only a 2 day ban when caught the first time right?

cuppa.drink(java);
Hi,
I really can't take this boss anymore after going 3 times the drop rate. After looking at some bots this one seems to have come out on top. I want to start soon to hopefully get my Enhanced seed. Do you perhaps have any tips? Like would i be best off to just run this 18 hours a day till the Enhanced or am i better off doing 6 hours in the weekends? Or maybe something else entirely. As far as i understand it's only a 2 day ban when caught the first time right?
Hey, I think we talked on discord :) But just for anyone seeing this, I'll paste my reply here too.

A lot of people get a temp/2 day ban first, especially on aged accounts like sote accounts. But yeah there's definitely no guarantees or anything unfortunately, with any bot

A while ago I would have said the rule of thumb is to try to bot human like hours and activities. But lately a lot of people have been just using the strategy of botting like mad until the next "wave" (I use the term wave loosely, as it seems to be an indeterminate subset of gauntlet bots that get temp/perm banned seemingly randomly)
But yeah, all kinds of strategies

Just curious, and I'm an idiot noob so tell me to shut up if warranted, but the style of clicking, prayer switching, etc. that does not switch game tabs but turns on prayers, mouse goes from one place to another without any in between... Doesn't seem very humanlike. Any reason I shouldn't be worried of that firing bot deteciton?

cuppa.drink(java);
Just curious, and I'm an idiot noob so tell me to shut up if warranted, but the style of clicking, prayer switching, etc. that does not switch game tabs but turns on prayers, mouse goes from one place to another without any in between... Doesn't seem very humanlike. Any reason I shouldn't be worried of that firing bot deteciton?
Hey, so I do agree that it looks sketchy, but the short version is that surprisingly it doesn't seem to make a difference. Though it's impossible to be certain. See below for more info:

Tutorial - Cuppa's Frequently Asked Questions Megathread
1f) What is Direct Input? Is it safe to use?
Direct Input is a feature introduced into Runemate in early 2023 which essentially allows a bot to execute actions on the client without simulating the mouse. This means it can be a lot quicker and more accurate. Some bots have it implemented, and most of the time it is optional.

A number of Runemate bots have been using it for a while, and we haven't heard of an uptick in bans or anything. Similar tech has also been used at other clients (or even in RuneLite plugins) for years now, and it doesn't appear that there is any inherent ban risk associated. So it's really your call, and you could try without Direct Input and see if you think more-accurate clicks are worth it for you.