Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Chinchompas [BETA] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ran this in Priffindas, works good but for some reason also would leave a trap on the floor middle trap and never pick it up so eventually over time i would run out of traps....

I don't know how to leave a review as I'm new to the forums here but this bot is amazing, I feel like Cuppa has the most consistent bot performance out of any other scripter I've seen on here and this bot is definitely no different. I have an amazing suicide 12 hour proggy I would love to post during my time using this flawless bot but I'm not sure how to post it, amazing bot Cuppa. No complaints on the red chins side, but when I was doing black chins a player pulled up and took a minute before attacking, during this time the bot was struggling very hard to switch worlds, just a note. Love the bot progress so far Cuppa, keep it up.

very good bot! just a little quick with the right click to reset. if it just waited a tick or 2 longer it would be perfect

Dimensional Emperor
Usually working fine but last couple of days been losing a whole inv of boxes in less than 500 chins caught, so odd..

Edit: Ive babysat the bot and it's not resetting the traps when the box is on the ground as an item (when time of trap runs out and it drops itself), instead bot simply walks on top, places a new trap from inv on top of the item, which despawns. Tried different latency worlds and using hardwired connection to check if latency was issue, still same problem.

Attachments

• Cuppa Chinchompas [BETA] 12-29 14-20-43.log
    133.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Cuppa Chinchompas [BETA] 12-29 15-23-34.log
    107.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
Usually working fine but last couple of days been losing a whole inv of boxes in less than 500 chins caught, so odd..

Edit: Ive babysat the bot and it's not resetting the traps when the box is on the ground as an item (when time of trap runs out and it drops itself), instead bot simply walks on top, places a new trap from inv on top of the item, which despawns. Tried different latency worlds and using hardwired connection to check if latency was issue, still same problem.
This is something people have mentioned, and I think I've seen it happen once a while ago? Honestly these obscure bugs are why I haven't finalized this bot, I really have no idea why they're happening. From my perspective, it seems like rarely the runemate client just isn't detecting the boxes that are currently on the ground, or something.

I'll (probably) look back into this bot eventually, but the issues it's having are pretty odd.

Dimensional Emperor
No worries, still works great most of the time. I noticed that clearing cache and restarting runemate and the client did solve this issue most of the time as well.

CuppaJava submitted a new resource:

Cuppa Chinchompas [BETA] - Hunts black, red or grey chins safely as possible!

Read more about this resource...
hey I tried using your bot at reds in the hills and it doesn't do anything besides set traps I have to manually retrieve the chins. also it resets traps only if they fall over and takes a while to even do that not sure if I had bad settings or something but the bot function was 1/10 only good came from setting traps.

cuppa.drink(java);
Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
Last edited:
Hey is there an Option, how many Traps the Bot takes out the Bank? Or could u add that?

I see the Point of 20 Traps at Red Chins. But not at Black Chins. The bot will reset the trip after 40 chinchompas, so why would someone need 20 Traps in Wildy?
It is kinda Bot-suspicious if someone cares that many Traps in Wildy.

Bigkokski
Hey is there an Option, how many Traps the Bot takes out the Bank? Or could u add that?

I see the Point of 20 Traps at Red Chins. But not at Black Chins. The bot will reset the trip after 40 chinchompas, so why would someone need 20 Traps in Wildy?

Is it though?

Box traps are worthless and I often carry a lot more than I need incase of timing out or whatever

If I use the Bot in the Chin Dungeon at Hunter Area South of Castle wars, its just running South. I tried few Times and resetted.

Ill try another Bot.

A pity. Your bots have been great so far. But it's still beta version ;)

cuppa.drink(java);

The logic behind this is that the bot needs to worldhop so often avoiding pkers that it brings a lot of extra traps. If it brought 5 traps it'd need to bank every time it worldhopped, and 10 would only be 2 worldhops. If this bot was more fleshed out I'd make the number customizable, but honestly black chins just aren't that efficient to bot. You get a similar profit from red chins (after considering pkers & traversal) with less hassle.

If I use the Bot in the Chin Dungeon at Hunter Area South of Castle wars, its just running South. I tried few Times and resetted.

Ill try another Bot.

A pity. Your bots have been great so far. But it's still beta version ;)
Honestly there could be a few things causing this. I'm currently rewriting all my hunter related bots from the ground up and combining them into one bot, about 75% done. So these issues should be fixed once that's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.