Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Blast Mining

The bot was spamming dynamite withdrawal even though my inventory is already full, and previously it was scrolling up and down my bank to find a tinderbox but it doesn't seem to recognize it.

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
The bot was spamming dynamite withdrawal even though my inventory is already full, and previously it was scrolling up and down my bank to find a tinderbox but it doesn't seem to recognize it.
Strange, but tbh this sounds like the type of temporary Runemate bug that fixes itself after restarting osrs & Runemate or your PC

Strange, but tbh this sounds like the type of temporary Runemate bug that fixes itself after restarting osrs & Runemate or your PC
Not a bug, I restarted the client a few times and lost some money. It would sit and spam withdraw of the dynamite. Can you repo at your end?

cuppa.drink(java);
Not a bug, I restarted the client a few times and lost some money. It would sit and spam withdraw of the dynamite. Can you repo at your end?
Just tested it myself, you are totally correct, sorry about that. I have no clue when this bug was introduced as I haven't made major modifications to the bot in a while, but it'll be fixed in the next update.

Just tested it myself, you are totally correct, sorry about that. I have no clue when this bug was introduced as I haven't made major modifications to the bot in a while, but it'll be fixed in the next update.
Do you have an ETA on the fix?