Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Blast Mining

Cuppa, bot is not working after this recent update. Bank cannot detect Dragon Pickaxe for whatever reason.... kindly fix, thank you.

cuppa.drink(java);
Cuppa, bot is not working after this recent update. Bank cannot detect Dragon Pickaxe for whatever reason.... kindly fix, thank you.
It sounds like Runemate is just not detecting the item correctly which is a bug with Runemate, not something I can change in my bot unfortunately. This happens sometimes, especially after game updates.

That being said, these bugs usually fix themselves :) I'll send the usual debugging advice below:
If you are botting with Runemate on Runelite, try disabling all plugins as some can interfere with bots (you can star/favorite them so you don't lose track of which you had enabled).
Otherwise, this sounds like the type of issue that is usually a temporary Runemate bug. You may be able to fix it by restarting OSRS & Runemate before trying the bot again.
You can also try closing OSRS/Runemate & clearing your game cache (instructions on this page https://support.runescape.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360001441169-How-to-clear-your-cache-#OSWin, the Runelite game cache is found at %USERPROFILE%\.runelite\jagexcache\oldschool).
Feel free to test using the lite version of the bot so you don't get charged while testing.
If the issue persists or this doesn't help, let me know.

cuppa.drink(java);
Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava updated Cuppa BlastMining with a new update entry:

Cuppa BlastMining v1.3.0 Released!

Cuppa BlastMining updated to v1.3.0.
- when started, the bot will now ping the worlds/servers to check for best usable worlds (where the ping isn't too high)
- added the option to switch to prospector gear before claiming ores (the bot will switch back to it's previous gear after)
- when starting, can walk to the blast mine from further across Kourend
- some other general tweaks/improvements

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited: