Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Agility Pyramid

cuppa.drink(java);
Hey, new update came today and it may seem to have broken this bot. Immediately It logs off immediately upon startup claiming it lacks food or waterskins. I have plenty of waterskins and also not in need of food which i never were since i am already high level. The bot has already claimed 0,06$ twice without doing anything.
Would you be able to pm me the logs? Either way I'll look at this today, not sure why it's doing that

Works pretty good for the most part. Not sure if this changed in a recent update but the click to avoid the sliding rock is off. I watched it fail this 3x in a row. It looks like it wants to click the square before the sliding rock but it actually clicks into the square that causes it to fall. I was getting 20 tops an hour before and now I'm only getting 14-15. Also, it isn't drinking the super energies in my inventory. Watched it go to 0 run and not take a sip.

cuppa.drink(java);
Works pretty good for the most part. Not sure if this changed in a recent update but the click to avoid the sliding rock is off. I watched it fail this 3x in a row. It looks like it wants to click the square before the sliding rock but it actually clicks into the square that causes it to fall. I was getting 20 tops an hour before and now I'm only getting 14-15. Also, it isn't drinking the super energies in my inventory. Watched it go to 0 run and not take a sip.
Thank you for the feedback. Will double check the sliding rock logic and super energies asap.

Thank you for the feedback. Will double check the sliding rock logic and super energies asap.

Super energy is working after restarting both. Not sure what the issue was there. Still having a few issues with sliding rock though, Thanks for the quick response!

Is it possible to make this run in resizable mode? ('cause of people worried about ban rate for too much fixed mod botting)

cuppa.drink(java);
Is it possible to make this run in resizable mode? ('cause of people worried about ban rate for too much fixed mod botting)
Not really tbh, runemate is a bit more unreliable when run in resizable and prone to getting stuck. Cloud is working on it I believe. But until then, it runs a lot smoother in fixed size.

If there isn't a pyramid on top (It was removed but the pyramid wasn't completed, in my case I fell down and food run out, teled then came back), and you start a new session later on it will spam click to remove the non-existent pyramid top, locking the bot there

cuppa.drink(java);
If there isn't a pyramid on top (It was removed but the pyramid wasn't completed, in my case I fell down and food run out, teled then came back), and you start a new session later on it will spam click to remove the non-existent pyramid top, locking the bot there
Strange, I thought I fixed this before to be honest. Will take another look.

@TestingMate I double checked the logic for that, and I have it set to try a couple times and if it doesn't get a pyramid top after 2-3 interactions of "Climb" it just moves on.

I did it this way because there isn't an easy way to tell programically whether or not the top is there. So I just have it interact climb a couple times to be pretty certain it is missing.

tl;dr: if the top is ever missing it should interact climb 2-3 times before moving on. The next time it reaches the top the top should be back and it'll climb once normally.

Hey man, your bot is incredibly broken right now and i am probably lucky to not have been banned just yet. I didn't wanna drop a negative review on it either since i know this bot has been awesome before, so i guess i'll tell you this here.

Right now the bot does not handle the moving blocks correctly. It stands in front of it doing nothing and waving the cursor all over the place. I have tried both fixed resolution and resizable in which both cases it gets stuck the same way. To better explain the magnitude of the problem, the bot ran for nearly 2 hours and managed to earn 4 tops.

cuppa.drink(java);
Hey man, your bot is incredibly broken right now and i am probably lucky to not have been banned just yet. I didn't wanna drop a negative review on it either since i know this bot has been awesome before, so i guess i'll tell you this here.

Right now the bot does not handle the moving blocks correctly. It stands in front of it doing nothing and waving the cursor all over the place. I have tried both fixed resolution and resizable in which both cases it gets stuck the same way. To better explain the magnitude of the problem, the bot ran for nearly 2 hours and managed to earn 4 tops.
Hey, thank you for the heads up.

I haven't changed anything in the last few days, so nothing is different on my end, but someone else also PMed me and mentioned that there might have been an update that broke Runemate. Not totally sure.

I'll test out the bot again tonight, I'm just at work right now.

Sorry about that, but I do think it's a client issue.

PS @theroz could you PM me the logs? I'm almost certain this is a client bug, but I want to see if there's anything I can do to circumvent the issue

Hey, thank you for the heads up.

I haven't changed anything in the last few days, so nothing is different on my end, but someone else also PMed me and mentioned that there might have been an update that broke Runemate. Not totally sure.

I'll test out the bot again tonight, I'm just at work right now.

Sorry about that, but I do think it's a client issue.

PS @theroz could you PM me the logs? I'm almost certain this is a client bug, but I want to see if there's anything I can do to circumvent the issue

The original file was over 4MB big so i couldn't upload it here. I shortened it down to 249 KB. the lines in the end of the document repeat for the rest of the whole file.

Attachments

• Log.txt
    248.5 KB · Views: 2