Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Agility Pyramid

Bot works fine, albeit a big sluggish doing the course. Having issues with cashing in the tops, bot will climb the rocks then just stand there not engaging with the NPC / using up a lot of run time just stood still.

Attachments

• Cuppa AgilityPyramid [Lite] 10-03 17-29-23.log
    231.3 KB · Views: 1
cuppa.drink(java);
Bot works fine, albeit a big sluggish doing the course. Having issues with cashing in the tops, bot will climb the rocks then just stand there not engaging with the NPC / using up a lot of run time just stood still.
You're right, the bot is sluggish for you. Checking by the logs, it took the bot a couple minutes to just turn in a pyramid top, which I've never seen happen before.

There's definitely a client bug effecting performance on your end. Off the top of my head, two possibilities:
  1. If you ever change the screen mode (from fixed to resizable or vice versa), I'd strongly recommend restarting the runemate client. There's a bug in the runemate client where if you change screen mode while it's open, it acts buggy,
  2. If this doesn't work, also try clearing out your OSRS cache folder. I've heard this helps a lot of people.

My first post here goes out to you Cuppa, this script is great and so are your other scripts.

Ill add that more randomized camera movements should be added in the future for peace of mind.

I also want to suggest the ability to stack x amount of pyramid tops before redemption, as doing that every single lap is sus

Thanks =)

Banned at user request.
Ill add that more randomized camera movements should be added in the future for peace of mind.

I also want to suggest the ability to stack x amount of pyramid tops before redemption, as doing that every single lap is sus

Thanks =)
As i recall, it randomly does 1,2 or 3 before turning in.

Also turning in every lap isn't that strange. They are very heavy and holding them depletes run energy faster.

cuppa.drink(java);
My first post here goes out to you Cuppa, this script is great and so are your other scripts.

Cheers :) The camera movement is a bit of a weird one, as when coding for runemate it's easy to make the camera face an object but kinda tedious to add a lot of variation to it. Though runemate does automatically have small variations in camera movement built in. Also lowkey but I've always had the impression that jagex doesn't care much about camera movement. I could look into it more though.

Like @The Dingo said, most legit players turn it in every lap due to them depleting run energy quick.

As i recall, it randomly does 1,2 or 3 before turning in.
I used to have it like this^, but I changed it to turn it in every single lap as it seemed like a popular request. Hypothetically I could just add a checkbox option to make it turn in every 1-3 though.

Posting this here, but tested on lite version ( don't wanna used paid until it's confirmed to work)

Doesn't cash in pyramid head, just stands near NPC, doesn't even select the item

cuppa.drink(java);
Posting this here, but tested on lite version ( don't wanna used paid until it's confirmed to work)

Doesn't cash in pyramid head, just stands near NPC, doesn't even select the item
That's super odd. Possibly a new client bug? I'll test it out sometime today

I just tested it on my main and it worked fine, including selecting the pyramid top and cashing it in. Possibly a caching issue? Pretty much any time someone has a bug that I can't reproduce, I tell them to clear their osrs cache and that fixes it.

The current version is not working properly, however I think this script is awesome and have been using it a lot.

After every lap and delivering the pyramid top to Simon, the bot selects an item in your inventory and then tries to use it on the rocks to climb down, getting stuck in a bad clicking loop.

cuppa.drink(java);
The current version is not working properly, however I think this script is awesome and have been using it a lot.

After every lap and delivering the pyramid top to Simon, the bot selects an item in your inventory and then tries to use it on the rocks to climb down, getting stuck in a bad clicking loop.
A few people have reported similar bugs to this after the update (in different bots), it seems to be a caching issue after the game update. Can you please try closing OSRS/Runemate, clear your OSRS cache (can google for instructions), and restart the bot? Feel free to test using the lite version so you don't get charged while testing.

Lemme know if it works for you or if it's still messed up.

Just lost my full graceful in less than a few hours. So much for "food support". Thanks a lot.