Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Agility AIO

What's happened in the last 2 days? My Relleka course is so bugged, misclicking like crazy not progressing the course, I've had to stop it 4 times right away wasting tokens :(

Whats changed? it's been perfect for 2 weeks

cuppa.drink(java);
What's happened in the last 2 days? My Relleka course is so bugged, misclicking like crazy not progressing the course, I've had to stop it 4 times right away wasting tokens :(

Whats changed? it's been perfect for 2 weeks
Howdy; Nothing has changed recently in the bot or game.

Often these kinds of issues can be fixed by restarting OSRS & Runemate (or your PC).

If you are botting with Runemate on Runelite, try disabling all plugins as some can interfere with bots (you can make a separate profile on Runelite with your current plugins saved, for using when not botting).

And if the issue persists, please dm me a log (found in help > view logs) where this happened.

Feel free to test using the lite version so you don't get charged.

PS: If you'd like a refund for the session(s) they can be requested via the Sessions Panel (Sign in to RuneMate). Please just mention in the message(s) that we discussed this already so I know who's requesting it.

Can we get food support for wilderness agility course and tagging such as blighted karambwan, blighted mantaray and blighted angler currently it does not support any of this food options if you do so i definitely looking to purchase it just tried it with the trial bot working good

cuppa.drink(java);
Can we get food support for wilderness agility course and tagging such as blighted karambwan, blighted mantaray and blighted angler currently it does not support any of this food options if you do so i definitely looking to purchase it just tried it with the trial bot working good
Hi, I think the bot should support all this already. The bot should tag the pillar in wildly agility and also it should eat the blighted food regardless of what food you have selected. So you can just choose a regular food & bring some and it should eat the blighted food too.

Let me know if it doesn't

having issues using high alc with this bot.. i have all the requirements and material in inventory but it just doesnt do it lol

cuppa.drink(java);
having issues using high alc with this bot.. i have all the requirements and material in inventory but it just doesnt do it lol
Is it possible you've mispelled the item to alch or something? It's case sensitive and requires exact spacing and punctuation

if you send a screenshot i can take a look

Is it possible you've mispelled the item to alch or something? It's case sensitive and requires exact spacing and punctuation

if you send a screenshot i can take a look
100 percent this is what happened lol my bad Rune arrow, not rune arrow lol thanks for the response :) awesome scripts

I'm 61 hp on my HCIM and using trout, it was at 10 hp and still hadn't eaten the trout it withdrew. I just paused it to eat, when will it eat?

cuppa.drink(java);
I'm 61 hp on my HCIM and using trout, it was at 10 hp and still hadn't eaten the trout it withdrew. I just paused it to eat, when will it eat?
uhhh it sounds like something is broken here. it varies when it eats but definitely shouldnt go that low. should be like 20-30 min or higher. glad you caught it

Not totally sure why this would happen but often these kinds of issues can be fixed by restarting OSRS & Runemate (or your PC).

If you are botting with Runemate on Runelite, try disabling all plugins (besides some like GPU plugin) as some can interfere with bots (you can make a separate profile on Runelite with your current plugins saved, for using when not botting).

If the issue persists please dm me a log (found in help > view logs) and I can try to find any issues, but not sure offhand