Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Agility AIO

OL2

Wilderness Course gets stuck after jumping the stepping stones. It says something like "Moving to log balance", but it doesnt. It just stands still after the stepping stones.

bot gets stuck on ardy next to one of the thieving stalls. has happened twice today and logged out due to inactivity. Exp between relleka and ardy isnt much so ive kept the bot at relleka for timebeing

cuppa.drink(java);
bot gets stuck on ardy next to one of the thieving stalls. has happened twice today and logged out due to inactivity. Exp between relleka and ardy isnt much so ive kept the bot at relleka for timebeing
This is kind of a runemate issue; Basically runemate is always returning that the marks of grace are reachable even if they arent

A band-aid fix will be in the next update, which may fix things, but ive also mentioned it to admins to hopefully get the core issue fixed

Wilderness Course gets stuck after jumping the stepping stones. It says something like "Moving to log balance", but it doesnt. It just stands still after the stepping stones.
this is a weird issue i thought i fixed already. will try to look into it more. might be fixed in the next bot update or the one after

This is kind of a runemate issue; Basically runemate is always returning that the marks of grace are reachable even if they arent

A band-aid fix will be in the next update, which may fix things, but ive also mentioned it to admins to hopefully get the core issue fixed

this is a weird issue i thought i fixed already. will try to look into it more. might be fixed in the next bot update or the one after
Thanks for the response Cuppa. Youre the OG and only issue ive ever had with one of your bots and ive used 99% of them :p TBH relleka is roughly the same exp so staying there is completely fine