Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Agility AIO

I've used a few of your bots and they all work pretty much flawlessly. One thing I have noticed with agility though is that on the Priffdinas course it will usually stop for like 5 or 6 seconds before the first obstacle (the ladder at the bank) and then the last obstacle (the dark hole). It will stop every lap for a few seconds on those specific obstacles. It wouldn't be that much of a concern but with it being those 2 specific obstacles and every single lap it looks quite suspicious and might be worth looking at.

Great work overall though. Very appreciated.

cuppa.drink(java);
I've used a few of your bots and they all work pretty much flawlessly. One thing I have noticed with agility though is that on the Priffdinas course it will usually stop for like 5 or 6 seconds before the first obstacle (the ladder at the bank) and then the last obstacle (the dark hole). It will stop every lap for a few seconds on those specific obstacles. It wouldn't be that much of a concern but with it being those 2 specific obstacles and every single lap it looks quite suspicious and might be worth looking at.

Great work overall though. Very appreciated.
Will take a look, thank you for the feedback :)

Currently running into issues in Seer's Village. When you go up the first obstacle and get on top of the bank it runs to the corner almost every single time. I'm also running into an issue where at the very last obstacle the bot will bug out and sit and just alch. After it sits idle alching the bot will stop.

Thank you so much for all the work you guys put into this! love your products!

cuppa.drink(java);
Currently running into issues in Seer's Village. When you go up the first obstacle and get on top of the bank it runs to the corner almost every single time. I'm also running into an issue where at the very last obstacle the bot will bug out and sit and just alch. After it sits idle alching the bot will stop.

Thank you so much for all the work you guys put into this! love your products!
Hey :) I looked into it a bit and it seems the only way I can reproduce this is if I have the camera zoomed in far. Can you try zooming out more, if the camera is zoomed in? Ideally all the way.

I used to have logic to automatically zoom the camera out but it seems like I removed it a while ago and forgot to re-add it. Will re-add in the next update as well.

And let me know if this doesn't help or doesn't seem relevant.

or0

Works as intended at wilderness course except it not clicking on the ladder when you fall underground. If you fall on the log it moves to where the ladder is in view but in any case it will not click it.

cuppa.drink(java);
Works as intended at wilderness course except it not clicking on the ladder when you fall underground. If you fall on the log it moves to where the ladder is in view but in any case it will not click it.
Err I'm not really sure why this would happen tbh. I just tested it myself and it's able to get out of the skeleton area correctly.

Can you maybe dm me a log (found in help > view logs)? It might tell me what's going wrong. Not totally sure though honestly. Maybe plugin or screen size related? Could try running in fixed screen size, zoomed all the way out?

@CuppaJava I'm experiencing issues on seers course. The bot will not carry out any actions to complete an obstacle and stands there alching. Turned off high alch to see if that fixed the issue and it doesn't, it now just stands there.

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
@CuppaJava having an issue with bot hovering next obstacle, doesnt click, then alchs and runs towards next obstacle, getting fewer xp/h. Is this intended? Or am I having a problem?
Hey I just sent you a dm as well actually, but to paste the response here too:
Do you have hovering over obstacles enabled?

Using pre-hovering options doesn't really work when alching is enabled, as it'll do what you noticed (hover, alch, action), so I'd recommend disabling hovering when alching.

If you have hovering disabled lemme know though.

Really great bot Cuppa, was wondering if support can also be added so that if agility potion is in the inventory similar to summer pie it is to be sipped till it runs out, similar to the summer pie